How should I setup my fans?

How should I set up my fans for my H100i and in my Phanteks P400 case? I was thinking about doing it like the picture below. Any recommendations or tips?

uFe0SH7.jpg

PC: i7 8700K / Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 / ASUS Prime Z370-A / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 / Corsair RM650X / Corsair H100i / Phanteks P400S / Samsung Evo 860 SSD / Peripherals / Etc: Steelseries Rival 310 / CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Browns) / MSi MAG24C / Sennheiser HD 6XX / Hyper X Cloud 2 / Jaybird X3 / Beats X /

Dell XPS 13: i7 7560U / Iris 640 / 8GB LPDDR3 / 256GB SSD

5 minutes ago, Fear said:

How should I set up my fans for my H100i and in my Phanteks P400 case? I was thinking about doing it like the picture below. Any recommendations or tips?

seems like a solid option, keep in mind tough that a rad in the front might heat up your system a few degrees. usually this is neglectable tough.

I would actually with 2 intake fans and 3 out, put the rad at the top. IF there's clearance.

And the fans on a pull configuration from the rad.

Yeah unfortunately the Phanteks case doesn't have enough clearance to mount the rad at the top.

PC: i7 8700K / Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 / ASUS Prime Z370-A / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 / Corsair RM650X / Corsair H100i / Phanteks P400S / Samsung Evo 860 SSD / Peripherals / Etc: Steelseries Rival 310 / CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Browns) / MSi MAG24C / Sennheiser HD 6XX / Hyper X Cloud 2 / Jaybird X3 / Beats X /

Dell XPS 13: i7 7560U / Iris 640 / 8GB LPDDR3 / 256GB SSD

Looks good man. Rad in front = better CPU temps than mounting rad elsewhere (assuming good air flow in front).

Main:  1650 v2   @ 4,6GHz   -   X79 Deluxe                -   GTX 1080 @ 2000MHz   -   24GB DDR3 @ 2400MHz / CL10

Side:   i7-4790K @ 4,5GHz   -   Maximus 7 Hero        -   GTX 1070 @ 2114MHz    -  16GB DDR3 @ 2666MHz / CL12

HWBOT

4 minutes ago, Fear said:

Yeah unfortunately the Phanteks case doesn't have enough clearance to mount the rad at the top.

Then perhaps do a pull configuration with two front intake fans to avoid more dust buildup in between the rad and the fans. Temps are the same mostly between push and pull on rads.

17 minutes ago, Fear said:

uFe0SH7.jpg

I pretty much setup all my builds like this. My new full size Corsair gives me space for 2 more fans on the side panel that aim directly at the GPU :)

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

3 hours ago, Fear said:

uFe0SH7.jpg

My only suggestion would be to either have the 3 exhaust fans spin slower (at a lower RPM) than the two front intake RAD fans, or remove the front most exhaust fan on top. You want to try to maintain a slightly positive airflow in the case, which means more air coming in than is going out. This way you dont have air (and dust) being sucked in from corners and crevices 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25