Using Thermaltake Riing 12 fans on Cooler Master Blizzard T400i heatsink?

Spec2jeti

I'm want to use the Thermaltake Riing 12 fans on my Cooler Master Blizzard T400i because the fan on the Cooler Master cooler is incredibly loud. I have cleaned the cooler out and it's still very loud. I'm not sure if I'm able to install a Thermaltake fan onto the Cooler Master heatsink. I don't want to have to be the whole Thermaltake fan and heatsink for $50 or so if I can help it. It's too much for me to spend at the moment. It would save me a lotof money if I went the single fan route and reused my heatsink. Also, if I can use the Thermaltake fan, can I use the current cpu fan for a case fan? Thank you. 

Haven't heard about that heatsink but if it has 2 or 4 standard holes that are for 120mm fans you can put any fan on it

just got my hands on a friends case that has 3x green riing fans and they look sweet

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Any fan with 120mm mounting holes will work on the T400i. If you've tried lowering fan speeds and the stock Xtraflo is still too noisy, the Riing 12 is an alright replacement.

If your aim is quiet, a PW2 would be better though: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/M6vZxr/be-quiet-pure-wings-2-120-870-cfm-120mm-fan-bl039

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 hours ago, aezakmi said:

Haven't heard about that heatsink but if it has 2 or 4 standard holes that are for 120mm fans you can put any fan on it

just got my hands on a friends case that has 3x green riing fans and they look sweet

Okay. Thank you very much.

48 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Any fan with 120mm mounting holes will work on the T400i. If you've tried lowering fan speeds and the stock Xtraflo is still too noisy, the Riing 12 is an alright replacement.

If your aim is quiet, a PW2 would be better though: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/M6vZxr/be-quiet-pure-wings-2-120-870-cfm-120mm-fan-bl039

Alright. I will look into that fan. Thank you for your reply.