New Build

Just now, seon123 said:

Why are some of the prices from Belgian PCPP? 

Cause i'm Belgian...

duh

Just now, DatTestBench said:

Cause i'm Belgian...

duh

Then why are you using PCPP US? 

:)

17 minutes ago, _SAITAMA_ said:

I would go with this one:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vQJBsJ

Ryzen isn't really that good compared to Coffee lake (and even Kaby lake in some cases) for  gaming. A 8600k like in OP's post woudl work much better. Also if he is getting a ryzen CPU, at least get 1700 non X and OC to 1800X levels.

No need for an M.2 ssd for gaming.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Just now, QuantumBit said:

No need for an M.2 ssd for gaming.

I know, (and the game are probably going to the firecuda) but it's just a 'why not' thing. And since the S340 doesn't realy hide drives well, I would prefere an M.2 instead of a 3.5 inch sata. On top of that, even if the startup speed between NVMe and SATA is negligable, its still an advantage I would like to have.

8 minutes ago, DatTestBench said:

I know, (and the game are probably going to the firecuda) but it's just a 'why not' thing. And since the S340 doesn't realy hide drives well, I would prefere an M.2 instead of a 3.5 inch sata. On top of that, even if the startup speed between NVMe and SATA is negligable, its still an advantage I would like to have.

Cost?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

12 minutes ago, DatTestBench said:

it's just a 'why not' thing

Because you could get a 1080 Ti? Swap some parts, and you should be able to fit one inside the budget

:)

9 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Because you could get a 1080 Ti? Swap some parts, and you should be able to fit one inside the budget

Well I allready have the 1080, so I cant swap to the 1080 Ti

3 hours ago, DatTestBench said:

Well I allready have the 1080, so I cant swap to the 1080 Ti

Return it and get a 1080ti

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

16 hours ago, QuantumBit said:

Return it and get a 1080ti

It's to old to return, and a 1080ti would be overkill imo

7 hours ago, DatTestBench said:

would be overkill imo

Just like an m.2

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W