CPU / MOBO Upgrade Help

I have compatibility questions about the products listed below, I am looking to upgrade my mobo and cpu.

"Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 Boxed Processor" (does this come with a stock cooler? ) ( and will it be compatible with 4x  16GB  DDR3/1600MHz Corsair XMS 3 ram? ) 

"Gigabyte GA-H270-Gaming 3 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard" ( Same question as above with the ram ) 

Last but not least My current mobo / CPU is a  ( GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-DH3 ) and ( i5-3570k ) that i will be switching out.  I have what I believe is a corsair liquid cooler over the CPU with tubes to 2 fans on the top. I am not sure of the exact model but i believe it is 120mm fans. Will this also be compatible with this upgrade? 

Sorry for the drawn out question, I hope you are able to help so I can make the right purchase.

16 minutes ago, Devlisk said:

I have compatibility questions about the products listed below, I am looking to upgrade my mobo and cpu.

"Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 Boxed Processor" (does this come with a stock cooler? ) ( and will it be compatible with 4x  16GB  DDR3/1600MHz Corsair XMS 3 ram? ) 

"Gigabyte GA-H270-Gaming 3 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard" ( Same question as above with the ram ) 

Last but not least My current mobo / CPU is a  ( GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-DH3 ) and ( i5-3570k ) that i will be switching out.  I have what I believe is a corsair liquid cooler over the CPU with tubes to 2 fans on the top. I am not sure of the exact model but i believe it is 120mm fans. Will this also be compatible with this upgrade? 

Sorry for the drawn out question, I hope you are able to help so I can make the right purchase.

no you will need ddr4 ram an intel i7-7700k is best to pair with an z board(you can overclock an k cpu only on a z board) if you don't want to overclock get an i7-7700k with the same board the i7-7700k will not come with an stock cooler an i7-7700 will come with an stock cooler 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

20 minutes ago, Devlisk said:

oke so you have a 240mm rad on your current build how old is that one and what are the materials its made from? 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

picture is worth 1000 words if you can post a picture we will have a better idea of what cooler you have.

As for the motherboard what the previous person was trying to say is unless you get a z270 motherboard it's pointless to buy a 7700k since the K means unlocked for overclocking and H270 does not let you overclock. So you mind as well buy a i7-7700 cpu instead if you planning to buy the H270 board.

Going back to the cooler, if its a corsair h100i All in One liquid cooler. it might work with the new board. I am not sure if the mounting bracket changed.

I was able to find the exact model. It is the Asetek 570LX Liquid Cooling System w/240MM Radiator and Dual Fans. 

So the "Gigabyte Z370 HD3 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard" Would be a better option in teams of overclocking?

Also would you be able to suggest new compatible ram,  and if the cooler is not as well.

Thank you for the help so far I have decided against getting the i7-7700K since I have just learned about the release of coffee lake. I have checked myself and everything is compatible. And as you said above the Z sires motherboard will be able to allow overclocking if I am correct. 

So this will be the upgrade with the needed ram added. 

"Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake 3.6 GHz LGA 1151 Boxed Processor"

"Gigabyte Z370 HD3 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard"

"Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 CL16 Quad Channel Desktop Memory Kit"

If you could please get back with me. All I need to know before closing the thread is if the ( Asetek 570LX Liquid Cooling System w/240MM Radiator and Dual Fans ) will be compatible with the new build, Thanks :)

Here is a picture as asked for of it on my current build. 

thumbnail_20171211_131957.jpg