Clean Interior

Hey

I'm looking for a large case with clean interior.

Been looking for a while now and i could use some ideas.

Thank you very much ^^

Fractal Define R5. I have it. Huge case, minimalistic design, amazing airflow, acustic isolation, amazing cable management.. Loads of space and costumizability..

Quality case. Nothing more to say. Air filters everywhere, comes with quality fans.. check it out.

But I'm all about that "I don't wanna see or hear the PC" kind of a guy, so this case suits me perfectly. You might have different desires (stares like Luficer Morningstar)

Just now, Light-Yagami said:

Fractal Define R5. I have it. Huge case, minimalistic design, amazing airflow, acustic isolation, amazing cable management.. Loads of space and costumizability..

Quality case. Nothing more to say. Air filters everywhere, comes with quality fans.. check it out.

But I'm all about that "I don't wanna see or hear the PC" kind of a guy, so this case suits me perfectly. You might have different desires (stares like Luficer Morningstar)

IMO the R5 is essentially the "functional case done right"

nothing's there for "pretty" purposes, its all either to make stuff look cleaner, or to serve some functional benefit, built to be office-proof.

Only thing I don't like about the R5 would be the lack of top dust filter if you wanted to forgo the moduvents for better air flow.

Case I have is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and the internals are clean. If I went Fractal, the Meshify C would be my pick.