Anyone playing Fortnite Battle Royale?

N0ksuu

Hi!
Is anyone here playing Fortnite Battle Royale and wants to play duos/squads? 
If yes then add me in game: Noksuu

If you have a mic that would be awesome, I usually play in the evenings on weekdays but around the clock on weekends! (GMT +2)

See you in the game!  ( :

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

27 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

PUBG for life

I have that too but man I suck at it D :

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

Hey im new to the game, and definitely looking for people to play with, either the paid pve version or the pvp free-mode.

You got discord/skype or anything?

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.10.2017 at 6:51 PM, JustJord1990 said:

Hey im new to the game, and definitely looking for people to play with, either the paid pve version or the pvp free-mode.

You got discord/skype or anything?

My discord is Noksuu#4387 :)

i went to play yesterday with my friends and we could only do duos or singles.

do you have the same problem? was it just yesterday.

am from gmt +2 too. from where are you?