How to uninstall AM4 chipset driver?

I've installed "AMD all in one" driver from my motherboard manufacturer's website, however it also installed something related to radeon and some ryzen chipset features are missing (like ryzen power plan), how do I uninstall that driver (or drivers) so I can install chipset driver from AMD's website?

Find the ones on AMD website for your chipset, latest version 17.30

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

19 minutes ago, dave_k said:

Find the ones on AMD website for your chipset, latest version 17.30

I found them, but shouldn't I uninstall "AMD all in one driver" first (driver from motherboard manufacturer's website)?There's only one am4 chipset driver (a320, b350 and x370 use the same one) on AMD's website.

8 hours ago, MyName13 said:

I've installed "AMD all in one" driver from my motherboard manufacturer's website, however it also installed something related to radeon and some ryzen chipset features are missing (like ryzen power plan), how do I uninstall that driver (or drivers) so I can install chipset driver from AMD's website?

Does running that same installation program a second time give you the option to Remove? Maybe there's something in Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. You could always try to restore to a previous date, before you installed it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

4 minutes ago, johndms said:

Does running that same installation program a second time give you the option to Remove? Maybe there's something in Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

It only asks me where to extract it.There are 2 things in control panel: OEM application profile (AMD Inc.) and AMD software (version 9.0.000.8).

EDIT: AMD software has the same icon as "all in 1 driver" setup and it gives me an option to uninstall it (after running it), I'll try to uninstall it this way.

I've uninstalled it and now I have ryzen balanced power plan, however it increases the voltage as if the CPU is under heavy load (1.2-1.3 V), after reverting power plan to balanced (non ryzen) voltage decreases, according to ryzen master every core is maxed out while ryzen balanced power plan is used, why?

16 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

I've uninstalled it and now I have ryzen balanced power plan, however it increases the voltage as if the CPU is under heavy load (1.2-1.3 V), after reverting power plan to balanced (non ryzen) voltage decreases, according to ryzen master every core is maxed out while ryzen balanced power plan is used, why?

While not overclocked, the Ryzen Balanced Power plan sets your minimum processor frequency to 90% of maximum clock. When overclocked, this option isn't available as your frequency will always be the same. I use this plan with my Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2GHz stock 3.6 boost, 3.7 xfr). While not overclocked, this power plan's 90% option will clock my processor at 3.4GHz on all cores, boosting three cores to 3.6, and one to 3.7 with xfr. That's just how AMD designed the plan to work. While the math doesn't quite work out, 90% of 3.7GHz is roughly 3.33GHz. I guess Windows rounds up. "Working as intended"

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

2 minutes ago, johndms said:

While not overclocked, the Ryzen Balanced Power plan sets your minimum processor frequency to 90% of maximum clock. When overclocked, this option isn't available as your frequency will always be the same. I use this plan with my Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2GHz stock 3.6 boost, 3.7 xfr). While not overclocked, this power plan's 90% option will clock my processor at 3.4GHz on all cores, boosting three cores to 3.6, and one to 3.7 with xfr. That's just how AMD designed the plan to work. While the math doesn't quite work out, 90% of 3.7GHz is roughly 3.33GHz. I guess Windows rounds up. "Working as intended"

Does this mean that power consumption increases a lot?How can all cores be maxed out if there's nothing utilizing them?Making all cores work at 90-100% sounds ridiculous, why waste electricity and CPU's lifespan like that? 

Just now, MyName13 said:

Does this mean that power consumption increases a lot?How can all cores be maxed out if there's nothing utilizing them?Making all cores work at 90-100% sounds ridiculous, why waste electricity and CPU's lifespan like that? 

I'm not expert in voltages, amps, currents, and power draw, etc., but a CPU sitting at idle draws very little from the wall regardless of your voltage. It's only when you hit it with a load that the power draw occurs. Just because your CPU is sitting at a high clock and voltage, doesn't mean it's actually doing anything, or using any power.