Need help with filters ebay/amazon

ringo

I am not good at english so I need help to find good long dust filters on ebay/amazon. The longest that I come to findings are mosquito net but they have large holes. What word to enter to find the good one?

I will use it in Define R5 on the front left and right side so it must be long and have small holes.

Where on the Define R5? do you mean at the front intake? Maybe post a picture with the area marked.

You realise the Define R5 comes witha front dust filter?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

18 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Where on the Define R5? do you mean at the front intake? Maybe post a picture with the area marked.

You realise the Define R5 comes witha front dust filter?

I uploaded a picture. Dust comes in through these two places, stupid from Fractal that they didn`t put some filter there. 

16 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Here is a link that will take you to amazon that consists of a range of different dust filters for PC cases that come in various different sizes. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Dust+filter+for+PC+cases&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ADust+filter+for+PC+cases

Thanks but that all that filters are for individual fan - square form, I need something that I can cut, some large net with small holes. I tried searching but like I said I only found mosquito net with large holes.

Capture.PNG

I'm pretty sure that those slats lead directly into the front of the case, in front of the dust filter. It's the main reason it's there. You wouldn't need a filter for the slats.

1 hour ago, Corsair Blake said:

I'm pretty sure that those slats lead directly into the front of the case, in front of the dust filter. It's the main reason it's there. You wouldn't need a filter for the slats.

No, they are behind dust filter. Every dust that enters there goes directly to components. Why is that stupid design, ask Fractal >:(

9 minutes ago, ringo said:

No, they are behind dust filter. Every dust that enters there goes directly to components. Why is that stupid design, ask Fractal >:(

Whoa really? Can you take it apart a bit so we can inspect? Where the slats lead to by pull off the front bezel and removing the front filter.

I didn`t remove it yet, when I find good filter/net I will remove it.

You can watch this short video and see how it looks.

Veeery stupid for premium caseo.O

2 minutes ago, ringo said:

I didn`t remove it yet, when I find good filter/net I will remove it.

You can watch this short video and see how it looks.

Veeery stupid for premium caseo.O

Actually the video proves the opposite. The air coming in from the fans HAS to pass through the dust filter. How else would the case intake air?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Actually the video proves the opposite. The air coming in from the fans HAS to pass through the dust filter. How else would the case intake air?

look better, not that removable front filter, there are holes on the right and left side on the case (look picture on my second post here)

4 minutes ago, ringo said:

look better, not that removable front filter, there are holes on the right and left side on the case (look picture on my second post here)

Yes, and those holes allow air to travel into the middle of that front panel, where they travel through the air filter, through the fans and into the case. Otherwise (again), how would the case pull air in? The fans would be trying to pull air from the door, which wouldnt work too well since it's completely closed. Edit: Here's a diagram

Capture.PNG

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yes, and those holes allow air to travel into the middle of that front panel, where they travel through the air filter, through the fans and into the case. Otherwise (again), how would the case pull air in? The fans would be trying to pull air from the door, which wouldnt work too well since it's completely closed.

I think not. Then you would see holes before front filter on that video (part when he opens the front door and removes the filter). Air though holes goes directly to components. Belive me I know-_-

EDIT: wait, I will chek on mine R5 soon

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!:$:$:$:$ 

All passes through front filter. Stupid meO.o my apologies xD

I didn`t pay attention to details I presummed that it passes directly to components. Didn`t take time to to study it carefully

6 minutes ago, ringo said:

I didn`t pay attention to details I presummed that it passes directly to components. Didn`t take time to to study it carefully

Yeah man, I was going to say haha. Glad you figured it out, and learned something too! Glad everything worked out and ensure that you keep that filter clean at least once a month. :) Have fun with your build!

12 minutes ago, ringo said:

Hey man every day is a learning experience!

Cheers!