PUBG ------ Failed to initialize steam!!!!!

WolfLoverPro

this is stupid now so ive have tried to run as admin locate files and restart steam SO ???? i cant even refund but the game worked a few months ago so

well, the game is in beta... you can't expect it to run flawlessly allways. have you checked the PUBG forum on reddit? they might have a solution there.

by the way, i just played it and for me it works fine!

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

well, the game is in beta... you can't expect it to run flawlessly allways. have you checked the PUBG forum on reddit? they might have a solution there.

by the way, i just played it and for me it works fine!well

well it cant be anyhting to do with the beta cuz everyone else is playing it fine so idk whats going on ive tried like relocating the files option there literally nothing unless i try reinstall

I had this issue, log out of steam and re log into your account, make sure the remember user is checked otherwise you will get this error sometimes. If I log into a smurf and back to PUBG, it won't launch and give me the error above until I re sign into steam.

i'd also try "uninstalling" and re download it. thats work with many of the steam games for me, flushes out the updates that go wrong. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

6 minutes ago, Kyoshokid said:

I had this issue, log out of steam and re log into your account, make sure the remember user is checked otherwise you will get this error sometimes. If I log into a smurf and back to PUBG, it won't launch and give me the error above until I re sign into steam.

oml all i had to do is start steam client in admin mode -_- really -_- well UHHH some things