The REAL Reason we spent $140,000 on 8K Cameras - ft Corridor Digital

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

OK.

If you wish to hear my honest complaint about your videos, check this reply on the other thread

I won't paste it here because it would be considered as doubleposting or something. Thanks.

The Enforcer V3 (R.I.P 23/12/2014 - 28/04/2015)

The Enforcer V4 (Coming soon.)

I cannot comment on the business decision o buy these equipment. I can say that this video seemed to have substantially higher image quality than usual. I don't even know what was used to shoot it, it could be all editing and cameraman ability for all I know, but that's what I saw :P 

On 8/22/2017 at 11:31 PM, AnonymousGuy said:

Average LTT 4K, zero details:

To be fair, that boat shot was clearly the worst picture in the whole video.

• 6 months later...

Oh Brandon.  Good as the Red is, you're let down by the lighting.  A studio isn't location where you have a huge fireball in the sky and you can throw up a couple of sort lights as fills.  You're not in Kansas now toto.

Te Wan show is a perfect example.  The skin tones are ugh, there is no dimension nor modelling.  The set looks flat and there is no separation.  To be fair you've fallen into the same trap as many You tubers, just throwing up a couple of softs.  There is a reason why we use so many lighting angles in TV or Live entertainment.  You need to be thinking about Keys lights and back lights as well as set illumination. 

The same with your chroma set (BTW no-one uses a hard cove nowadays a choma curtain would have been a better choice)  You'v have a lot less issues in Post if the lighting was right.

Think about colour temps.  Personally I think 6000k is wrong for a lot of your indoor stuff.

I don't mean to be critical, after all what I know about building computers, or operating a camera can be written in 72 point on the back of a postage stamp, but lighting is my job and I design studios world wide, so I think I have a clue.

BTW  even though this is my job, if you guys contact me, all advice and help is free.  As long as I don't see anymore bad cable management on computers and server racks.  that really trips my OCD and makes me want to fly in and re do it all properly.

:)

• 1 month later...

What is the name of the song in the intro??

• 4 months later...
On 5/18/2018 at 8:16 AM, Hotrod86 said:

What is the name of the song in the intro??

Same here - can somebody name the song in the intro?