Malware and how to remove it?

TreesMadeOfTanks

2 days ago i started experiencing weird stuff on my browser, nowhere else on the desktop or on applications do i have problems, but only on the browser. (Opera) 

At random times, i would estimate every 15 minuets or so i get redirected to spam sites.

Also sometime i will search something via Google and it will open a new tab, searching the same thing in Yahoo.

I've never had anything like this happen and don't really know where to start on removing it, help?

Images below 

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

Did you click on any risky links?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

malwarebytes, chrome plugins / extensions

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Do you by any chance have anything called PriceBlink installed? I was also getting spam because of it, and it only stopped when I removed it (this was on Chrome, though).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, themctipers said:

I did a full scan with Windows Defender 10k files and it came out with no threats, i'll try bytes now

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

You should try running Malwarebytes Antispyware. And you can also use the Boot Scan that Avast free offers. Also, ad-blockers are your friend, I personally use uBlock Origin (and disable it on pages you deem safe and/or want to support).

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Just now, mikat said:

This looks like a classic case of adware, for me it was as simple as uninstalling an unknown program from the control panel and then deleting the chrome extension causing this

I've gone over my entire control panel and don't see anything i don't recognize 

Ok first go to google then go to the top right corner click the three dots or lines then go to settings scroll down then you see search engine then you click on manage search engine and then set Google as default search engine, then if you want to remove the popup, type in the search bar Norton Security here I will give it to you now    https://us.norton.com/downloads?inid=nortoncom_nav_downloads_homepage:homepage download and then set up an account then do a full system scan .

Do you have any addons installed?

If you do, then remove or disable them one at a time since it is likely that one has been updated with redirect adware.

5 hours ago, Gungpae said:

oh and Combofix is cool too

combofix is amazing, i dont suggest it for a novice user though, if used incorrectly it will fuck up your computer

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 16.8.2017 at 10:20 PM, TreesMadeOfTanks said:

I did a full scan with Windows Defender 10k files and it came out with no threats, i'll try bytes now

never trust any Windows software they cant do shit tbh

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, TreesMadeOfTanks said:

I've gone over my entire control panel and don't see anything i don't recognize 

open taskman

edit views so you can see child processes

now run browser and see what children it spawns

then you can set taskshed to autokill subprocess on launch

On 8/16/2017 at 2:18 PM, themctipers said:

On 8/16/2017 at 2:21 PM, Xaring said:

You should try running Malwarebytes Antispyware. And you can also use the Boot Scan that Avast free offers. Also, ad-blockers are your friend, I personally use uBlock Origin (and disable it on pages you deem safe and/or want to support).

On 8/16/2017 at 7:15 PM, demonix00 said:

Do you have any addons installed?

If you do, then remove or disable them one at a time since it is likely that one has been updated with redirect adware.

Did a full Malwarebytes scan, 14 threats found, quarantined and deleted........... Still getting popups.

Reboot your computer, run windows updates, reboot again, re-run malwarebytes and windows defender.

1 hour ago, TreesMadeOfTanks said:

Did a full Malwarebytes scan, 14 threats found, quarantined and deleted........... Still getting popups.

Windows defender is shit.

Malwarebytes should eliminate threats. You can also try to use a free anti virus like AVIRA if you don't use any anti virus. Like I said, windows defender is shit.

Try uninstall browser and re-install. Also try using chrome instead of opera if you don't mind.

Last thing : Virus and malware are often hard to erase completely even with anti virus or anti malware prorgams. They often leave traces.

Best thing is to format reinstall

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync