Nvidia GeForce Experience failing to install

Long story short, out of nowhere some time ago GeForce Experience had a problem downloading drivers. 

I tried reinstalling it several times with no luck. Uninstalling everything from the Nvidia package - still no luck.

I just downloaded the software DriverFusion and completely uninstalled the drivers. Then deleted everything

else that showed up with the name "Geforce Experience". 

Restarted 1,000,000,000 times - All packages installed properly besides... you guessed it.

What. The. Fek? 

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

Delete your drivers by using DDU (Dipslay Driver Uninstaller) you will need to go in to safemode to do this.
After you deleted the drivers reboot your pc in normal mode and reinstall the Nvidia drivers from their website.
Try this out and if it still doesn't work let us know.

if your having problems with GFX drivers allways allways DDU

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

I will give it a try. Very busy at the moment, but I'll get back to you guys soon. Hopefully with some success :) Thanks again.

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

@RaptorCandy @MrMarriarty @lkarej Unfortunately,when installing the Nvidia Package everything installs but GeForce Experience which says 'Failed'. 

I uninstalled the drivers and the other option that was there (cache or something from memory). Still no luck. I scoured my drives to delete everything Nvidia related after using DDU. 

Any other ideas?