PC Desk Build

Hey, so I'm in the final planning stages of putting together a PC desk with three systems inside.

The desk legs will contain (besides draws for tools, Stationary, etc) will house a surge protector and UPS, as well as the PSUs for two of the three systems,  I primarily did this to increase space available in the main compartments.

Main PC:

This would be used for gaming, (hopefully in 4K) 4K media content and some light CAD and Photoshop work.

Specs :

AMD RYZEN Threadripper 1900x

Asus Rog Zenith Extreme Motherboard 

32/64 gb Ram

2 x 500gb M.2 NVMe SSDs 

2 x 1TB Sata SSDs (leftover from previous build)

AMD Vega 64 Graphics Card (water-cooled) 

Custom Hard line water loop

Second PC / NAS :

Used for media storage and encoding.

Micro ATX motherboard 

AMD RYZEN 3 1200

1x 250 GB SSD boot drive 

8x 2 TB HDD in Raid 6 

8GB Ram 

Any Graphics Card,  since there is no on-board graphics 

10gb ethernet card (optional) can't find a motherboard with an on-board 10GB connection and quad core CPU. 

Third PC / Raspberry Pi 3:

Raspberry Pi 3 loaded with RetroPi just for emulation.

So, if anyone could give me some tips and/or advice regarding the fan layout, and any other comments.

The Fans Have incoming Air flow from the Central Angled Boards, and the exhaust will be on each side of the desk.

The 80mm Central fans will flow from front to back, to cool the raspberry pi and create an air curtain, seperating the compartments.

There is an area on the back of the desk for cable management, however the cables in view will be presentable and neatly tied down.

The Optical Drives are for the Blu-Ray Drive and for Fan Controller Hub, Card Reader Hub and USB Hub.

5992c30d964c5_InsideView.jpg.44a9fcf49cd5943f980272aee863a51b.jpgOverall.jpg.331f9cc9ae6414e4e4901c79f0cabb93.jpg

Back View.jpg

Looks good. Keep us updated.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C