Keyboard for booting

Lets cut right in , if i start booting my pc , will a mechanical keyboard ( prob k70 corsair) do the job? or will there be stuff to di because the keyboard is rgb? 

Edited by GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls

You would need to setup a key for it

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

21 hours ago, Corsair Blake said:

There's no additional software require to boot your PC with a K70. Just turn your PC on and start using it!

Also, there's a BIOS switch on the K70 that allows you to use it much more easily in older motherboard BIOS. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2013/september/common-corsair-keyboard-questions

So , it will work normally. It wont need me to setup any keys or anything ( which ofcourse i wont be able to since the system will be new and need booting).

My other option was buying a cheap 10$ microsoft/logitech keyboard , booting it up , and then buying the k70...

2 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

So , it will work normally. It wont need me to setup any keys or anything ( which ofcourse i wont be able to since the system will be new and need booting).

My other option was buying a cheap 10$ microsoft/logitech keyboard , booting it up , and then buying the k70...

That's correct. No additional setup required, simply flip the switch over to one of the BIOS modes and you're set!