Windows 10 Fails to Load

I work at a chain office supply store that fixes computers and I am struggling for answers with a customer's computer we are trying to get some data off of, so here it goes:

The computer is a Gateway DX-series tower running an intel core i5-2320, has 8GB of ram, and as of very recently a new EVGA 500W PSU.

Now before the new PSU was put in the computer, it would not turn on at all and the old lite-on power supply smelled of burning electronics, what is known to me about that is the computer was set to do updates shortly before the PSU failed, so naturally a replacement seemed fit. As soon as I installed the new power supply, the computer posted and everything seemed to be going well until it tried to start Windows (10 64-bit). It seems like it will try to load windows for maybe 10 seconds before the moniter looses connection, everything else seems to be working inside the machine. The motherboard speaker makes one short beep.

The reason I need to get into windows as opposed to just taking the hard drive out is that this particular customer has been using outlook 2010 and when I slaved the hard drive to another computer to get the data off of it, it could only find the files from extremely recently (July 2017) and from mid-2012, nothing inbetween.

So far I have tried getting data off via copy/paste with the drive slaved as mentioned, I have tried loading the system in safe mode which, when it does work, is extremely unstable (the problem here is that I can't open outlook because it cannot find its product key, I have tried a system restore (fails every time), and I have tried reseting the computer making sure to select "keep my files". That last one will get past the prep stage, but crashes the computer at 3 percent on the 'installing windows' part of the process.

My question is simple: have I missed anything?

I have tried pretty much everything I can think of, this forum is sorta my last resort.

ProduKey not pulling the key ? think Office 2010 was the last one it worked on, Also make sure you run it as Admin

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333