Should i go to taco bell?

SlipperyPete

Should i go to taco bell?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13545751

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

I get diarrhea when I got to Taco Bell or Taco Time or Mucho Burrito.

However I never get diarrhea when I got to a mom and pop mexican restaraunt.

I would have to say NO

do not go to Taco Bell, unless you just want their cola machine and potato products. Every now and then I get a hankering for their fry/hash thingy's, but I am more interested in their Soda Water + DoctaPeppa

no, go get real mexican food.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Or you could learn to cook... Healthier, cheaper, faster (once you learn enough, I can make me a pizza in half and hour). But I'm sure you're too busy to learn such a worthless skill.

4 minutes ago, Tiz said:

Or you could learn to cook... Healthier, cheaper, faster (once you learn enough, I can make me a pizza in half and hour). But I'm sure you're too busy to learn such a worthless skill.

not true at all and im not sure why you are being so snarky... but the reason i didnt just cook myself food is that for the summer im living with my parents (home from college) and their room is to close to the kitchen and they sleep with their door open (our dogs sleep in the bedroom) so cooking too late at night isnt viable

also for the record while i might not be great i do love to cook

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Do it while you're still young. ^ - ^

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

14 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

not true at all and im not sure why you are being so snarky... but the reason i didnt just cook myself food is that for the summer im living with my parents (home from college) and their room is to close to the kitchen and they sleep with their door open (our dogs sleep in the bedroom) so cooking too late at night isnt viable

also for the record while i might not be great i do love to cook

Haha I just a bit joking as I thought the post was more or less a joke, but now that I re-read my post I wasn't very clear about the joking part, sorry, believe me, I feel you bro, I was exactly in your position 5 years ago! I'd leave work around 00:00, so everyone was sleeping, of course I couldn't do cooking, so I'd order pizza and wait in the street to not wake up anyone.

Geez, I ate so much shit on those days, I became a bit of a whale as I remember it.

Joking aside, funny how easy is to find, pay and eat shit food, when a fucking simple tomato or watermelon should be the easiest thing to find. 

4 hours ago, yathis said:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

1 hour ago, Tiz said:

Talk about uncalled-for passive aggressiveness 

6 hours ago, yathis said:

However I never get diarrhea when I got to a mom and pop mexican restaraunt.

I would have to say NO

do not go to Taco Bell, unless you just want their cola machine and potato products. Every now and then I get a hankering for their fry/hash thingy's, but I am more interested in their Soda Water + DoctaPeppa

What's interesting about Taco Bell is that if I stick to the basic tacos, just meat, lettuce, and cheese, I have no issues. It's only when their more complicated stuff gets eaten that the bowel movements from hell start.

4 minutes ago, ravenshrike said:

What's interesting about Taco Bell is that if I stick to the basic tacos, just meat, lettuce, and cheese, I have no issues. It's only when their more complicated stuff gets eaten that the bowel movements from hell start.

You're a basic bitch! 

jk, jk :P