ASUS X370 PRO RAM BIOS issues

Well, the time has finally come, the bios that mostly "fixes" Ryzen memory support, this now means that my G.skill Trident Z RGB 3000CL16 can now post at higher frequencies, (Haven't yet seen how high), this may seem all great, which it is however I have found a new problem, when the update completed i was given the usual "update successful click okay to reset", i was like fantastic, however when i hit that button the pc did not re boot, i had no video output and the drives did not spin up, my first reaction was "s@#t" as i thought that i had just bricked my board, however i recognised this as a problem that i had on the launch bios of the board, the board will refuse to post with one of my RAM sticks in any order, just this one stick if its in the machine will prevent the board from booting, back then i thought it was a dead stick of ram so i was starting to go through the RMA process with G.Skill, however then i decided to move from the launch bios to the 0603 (I think it was this one) bios, when I did this i thought i would try the supposed dead stick of ram again, and it works fantastically, and so it has done for the last 2 months until i attempt the bios update to the 0805, this is where i can now see the exact same issue, i now know that that stick is completely fine it is simply my board being very fussy and i can directly link this issue to the bios, any help on this mystery problem would be fantastic, i really dont wanna go back onto the older bios as i am liking the higher clock speeds and i believe that this is a rather isolated issue and i do not see this getting patched in the future just for me. 

P.S the RAM did work on the launch bios for 30 mins however after then it started having the issues

PC: 

AMD Ryzen 5 1600X 

2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000CL16

ASUS X370-PRO 

XFX RX 480 GTR 

Corsair CX750M (Green one)

System ProjectLuX

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+

ASUS Prime X370-Pro

G.Skill 2x16GB Trident Z Neo 3600 C16

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm

Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass

Drives:

Boot Drive- Samsung 960 Evo 250GB

Games- Seagate Barracuda Compute 3TB (2016)

Audio: 

DAC: Schiit Modius

Headphone Amplifier: Schiit Asgard 3

Speaker Amplifier: Yamaha AS501 

Speakers: Dali Zensor 3

Subwoofer: Dali E12-F

Headphones: HifiMan Ananda & Sennheiser HD 558 

IEM: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

i think, but not sure, the best that you can do is contact asus and tell them your problem

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

5 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

i think, but not sure, the best that you can do is contact asus and tell them your problem

I wanted to see if the community could help me first, but I will give them a quick contact if nobody here can help me, quick side note this new update is magic, not only did i get to 2933 rather than the old 2400, i also got a small overclock to 3066 on the stick that does work, i guess that is good haha

System ProjectLuX

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+

ASUS Prime X370-Pro

G.Skill 2x16GB Trident Z Neo 3600 C16

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm

Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass

Drives:

Boot Drive- Samsung 960 Evo 250GB

Games- Seagate Barracuda Compute 3TB (2016)

Audio: 

DAC: Schiit Modius

Headphone Amplifier: Schiit Asgard 3

Speaker Amplifier: Yamaha AS501 

Speakers: Dali Zensor 3

Subwoofer: Dali E12-F

Headphones: HifiMan Ananda & Sennheiser HD 558 

IEM: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless