Ryzen stock fan

I got a ryzen 7 1700 a little while ago and was immediately drawn to the stock cooler. AMD did a great job putting a ring on it?, speaking of I fell in love with the RGB ring and AMD logo on it and was wondering any suggestions on how to mount that to a tower  styled air cooler such as the deepcool gammaxx 400? I was about to use zip ties but realized those melt at about 75°C or ~150°f any suggestions on how to mount it? The mounting bar I got with the cooler does not fit.

IMG_20170621_234804.jpg

The stock fan is too small to fit onto your aftermarket cooler.

2 minutes ago, FTL said:

The stock fan is too small to fit onto your aftermarket cooler.

I know it is and that is why I'm looking for alternative mounting options, I'm not doing any over clocks so having the smaller fan won't hurt me that much. Possibly 2-4°c

2 minutes ago, TristanG.Arellano said:

I know it is and that is why I'm looking for alternative mounting options, I'm not doing any over clocks so having the smaller fan won't hurt me that much. Possibly 2-4°c

Get some stiff wire and use that instead of the zip ties?

Get one of those assortment bags of zip ties from a auto parts store. They will not melt unless your PC is on fire.

My Build:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/795406-mini-itx-build/   PSU TIER LIST

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits." - Albert Einstein

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster." - Issac Asimov

"Headward, free now to rise." - Principal Vagina

Rgb ring is not worth jank mounting. The small fan will look terrible. Get a Thermaltake Riing fan or the RGB ring fans from NZXT if you must.

On 6/22/2017 at 0:15 AM, boolin.gif said:

do u get the same cooler with a 1600??

The 1600 has the same cooler just no rgb.