Silent wings 3 high speed or no?

I will be ordering 5 of silent wings 3 pwm fans (120 mm), the pricing for high speed and normal ones are the same, which ones should i get, the high speed or normal?

Depends on whether or not you need that extra airflow, doesn't it?

No idea what exactly you're trying to cool and what your ambient temps are like, but with 5 fans for most systems the regular version would be fine.

Does you mum know you're here?

2 minutes ago, VVoltor said:

Depends on whether or not you need that extra airflow, doesn't it?

No idea what exactly you're trying to cool and what your ambient temps are like, but with 5 fans for most systems the regular version would be fine.

Its 2 for radiator and 3 for case, its pretty tight place so i think the high speed ones would be better...

6 minutes ago, Lethalmonk said:

dont get highspeed unless you dont care about noise

I mean mine are noisy already, thats why i am changing, are they really that noisy, because they dont seem to be, maybe i should get 2 high speed for my watercooler and 3 normal ones for my pc case?

9 hours ago, Edward768 said:

I mean mine are noisy already, thats why i am changing, are they really that noisy, because they dont seem to be, maybe i should get 2 high speed for my watercooler and 3 normal ones for my pc case?

That works fine. If you're using them on a rad and you aren't overcompensating with many rads, go with the High-Speed versions.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.