I Need A Remote Windows Server

LiamApex

Has anyone got any ideas on a project of mine??

My PC is on most of the time so i am looking to run a copy of windows server etc within my current windows 10 which i can Remote into from my MAC and use?

has anyone any ideas on how i can do this? 

Thanks 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

2 minutes ago, LiamApex said:

Has anyone got any ideas on a project of mine??

My PC is on most of the time so i am looking to run a copy of windows server etc within my current windows 10 which i can Remote into from my MAC and use?

has anyone any ideas on how i can do this? 

Thanks 

Virtural box& teamviewer

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

you can just remote into the main windows system using remote desktop which is built in...

Install teamviewer for free and use it. I find its alot better than RDP on  slow internet connections

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

2 minutes ago, Jrock said:

Virtural box& teamviewer

I Have VMWARE PRO on my PC so could i run windows server in it then RD in?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Just now, LiamApex said:

I Have VMWARE PRO on my PC so could i run windows server in it then RD in?

Yep. I dont personally like RDP for external connections(very poor security) compared to the free teamviewer. And you dont need to open ports

1 minute ago, Jrock said:

Yep. I dont personally like RDP for external connections(very poor security) compared to the free teamviewer. And you dont need to open ports

id argue rdp is more secure. Its encrypted as well, and you have crontrol over the auth system, not some random comapny. They can also see whatever you doing at any time if they want to.

• 2 weeks later...

Google Chrome has a remote desktop thing. Works cross platform with just Chrome.

Hello

Teamviewer is best, down load it on both machines and connect that way.  Trust me its going to save you alot of hassle. :) 

"45 ACP because shooting twice is silly!"