Fractal Design R4 to Tempered Glass

Heyyyy,

So I want to switch my R4 case to full(nearly full) tempered glass window from the small plastic one it has now, and I have a question.

Where can I order a specific size of tempered glass with a hole in each corner?

Here is my plan;

I plan to take the side panel, dremel out most of the material in the middle leaving just the outline(basically), then put some paint on the edges to prevent any kind of corrosion, drill holes in each corner for bolts(want some bolts that are aesthetically pleasing, more like just studs with thumb screws on the outside. then put the tampered glass on that way, hence why I need glass with pre drilled holes, I do not want to use any kind of adhesive to put the glass on.

Thanks in advance!

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

18 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Where can I order a specific size of tempered glass with a hole in each corner?

somewhere as local as possible because shipping that is essentially impossible.

Just now, manikyath said:

somewhere as local as possible because shipping that is essentially impossible.

Dang, that's what I was afraid of xD

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

22 hours ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Dang, that's what I was afraid of xD

Make sure he polish the edges, just a heads up.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

On 5/11/2017 at 1:42 PM, jeffmeyer5295 said:

then put the tampered glass on that way

I would strongly advise staying away from tampered glass

kappa.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I would strongly advise staying away from tampered glass

kappa.png

Why's that?

Just now, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Why's that?

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

tampered glass

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Oh right, didn't realize I was back in English class. Thanks for reading.

Just now, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Oh right, didn't realize I was back in English class. Thanks for reading.

I saw a joke opportunity and I took it. Cant fault a guy for that!

Just now, TVwazhere said:

I saw a joke opportunity and I took it. Cant fault a guy for that!

Ya got me. lol