suggested case fan setup with a C70 case?

wdodge0912

So I have my Corsair C70 case, and I am looing at replacing the stock fans with better or more fans, as well as adding some lighting to it, along with my RGB strip

here is what I'm looking at doing:

1 Cooler Master JetFlo with white LED on the bottom of the case (removing the bottom HDD cage to fit)

1 more Cooler Master JetFlo fans on the upper HDD cage to add lighting to the inside of the case

2 Corsiar SP120 High Performance in the front of the case

My Corsair H60 cooler on the rear panel with a ML120 pro fan to replace the stock fan.

my current RGB light strip (set to white) to light form the top down on the case.

I'd also be having the Cooler Masters and SP120s plug into a SilverStone PWM Fan Hub, while the corsair would be directly to the motherboard as well as the pump.

I can take the stock fans from the case and my cooler and add them to my old machine as it can really use better fans.

I'm planning on also re-using my RX 470 4gb (for now) with a 1600x Ryzen.

I'd just like to get some opinions on this idea with the fans. I'm hoping to keep it a positive pressure system. I do plan to get a magnetic dust cover for the top, and hopefully be able to place it on the inside. As for the side window holes I'm not sure what I want to do, I kind of like the looks of them, and hopefully with more air coming in then being taken out by the ML120 on the rad, it'll act as a vent for excess air instead of an intake. I'm also hoping that the 2 led fans and the rgb strip I have will light the case up.

If you don't mind noise and want a lot of airflow, it seems about right. The different choices in fans is a bit weird for aesthetics though. I'd go with matching fans instead.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you don't mind noise and want a lot of airflow, it seems about right. The different choices in fans is a bit weird for aesthetics though. I'd go with matching fans instead.

I wouldn't really see the corsairs, the radiator will block the view of the ml120, and the sp120s would be in the front of the case. the bottom cooler master one would be visible and so would the one on the upper hdd rack, and those are lighted ones.

I'm not too concerned with the sound of the machine, I'd rather just have good reliable fans. they are all PWM fans as well, so that should help with the sound levels. I currently have a dust issue in my cheapo case I have now as the h60 takes out more air than the front fan can put in, making it a negative pressure system, which actually with this case doesn't bring in enough air with the cheap fan that came with the cheap case, and under heavy load I hit temps that are right at the upper limit of he system

19 minutes ago, wdodge0912 said:

they are all PWM fans as well, so that should help with the sound levels.

That doesn't really make a difference. PWM isn't inherently quieter than DC. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

34 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

That doesn't really make a difference. PWM isn't inherently quieter than DC. 

No, but doesn't that give the mobo better control of the speed of the fan?

15 minutes ago, wdodge0912 said:

No, but doesn't that give the mobo better control of the speed of the fan?

No, not necessarily. PWM is just how the fan is powered. Both PWM and DC can be as easily used to control fan speeds.