Prom Ideas

byalexandr

Gonna ask this girl, we've already been on a date or two. I work with her, so we see each other a lot. Prom is coming up so I want to ask her out to prom.

I just don't want to ask in some boring way, make it interesting you know? We get off work at the same time a lot of times, so I had this idea of taping my tail lights with black tape so when I press the brakes it lights up "Prom?" Cheesy I know LOL 

What creative ways do you guys have? Let all your ideas flow, dumb or not, I might try it xD

Just now, WindirBear said:

Don't be cheesy

Just ask her.

Would be awkward if she didn't want to and you went to the trouble of doing something dumb.

True.

32 minutes ago, WindirBear said:

Don't be cheesy

Just ask her.

Would be awkward if she didn't want to and you went to the trouble of doing something dumb.

I would think it would be more awkward if she didn't notice his weird "PROM?" brake light/tape thing and simply drove off xD

32 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

True.

But seriously man. Just ask her. In person (not over text, etc).

People seem to overthink these things for some reason.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, byalexandr said:

Gonna ask this girl, we've already been on a date or two. I work with her, so we see each other a lot. Prom is coming up so I want to ask her out to prom.

I just don't want to ask in some boring way, make it interesting you know? We get off work at the same time a lot of times, so I had this idea of taping my tail lights with black tape so when I press the brakes it lights up "Prom?" Cheesy I know LOL 

What creative ways do you guys have? Let all your ideas flow, dumb or not, I might try it xD

I wouldn't know as I couldn't be bothered with prom.  Waste of time and money in my own opinion. 

But to get to your question.  Just be man enough to walk up to her and ask.  Its actually kind of stupid when I see all these posts of doing ridiculous things to ask someone to prom.

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Setup a bush party and have a romantic tent off to the side with a bucket of ice with alcohol in it.

Get completely fuckin drunk, and sleep with her, then ask her in the mornin when you wake up......or afternoon ;)

What not to do: Make it sound like you're asking her to marry you.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Do you want to bang her?

You gotta be strong, and feel what she wants in a man, then be that man.

1 hour ago, byalexandr said:

She said yes guys, chill. xD

So how did you end up asking her? Some overly elaborate scheme or did you just ask? :P

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

So how did you end up asking her? Some overly elaborate scheme or did you just ask? :P

I just asked her. She said yes, but now she wants me to come up some other more interesting way to ask xD

You guys thought I was crazy....

1 minute ago, byalexandr said:

I just asked her. She said yes, but now she wants me to come up some other more interesting way to ask xD

You guys thought I was crazy....

Women are just like every other person, they're not consistent across different people. Some want crazy or "interesting" ways to ask, others, not so much. Or others say they want interesting but really don't.

Just try not to go overboard, is all, and make sure to judge based on her personality and preferences above all else.