Max recommended temp for AIO fluid?

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
Just now, Dunkan77 said:

First of all, sorry for my very late reply.

So this means that the day I forgot to apply my gaming fan profile and the fluid reached 47 C it wasn't really concerning? Because I panicked and set all fans to 100% when I realized that. 

It's a little warm but nothing to worry about if it was under load, as long as your fluid and components temps are within reason there shouldn't be much to worry about. 

Hello guys,

I've heard that the higher your coolant is, the faster it evaporates through your tubes. Now I know it's gonna dry out in like 3 years and it's not urgent but how hot would you say I should allow my fluid to be? I have a corsair H100i V2 and I live in a hot place but winter is coming and should bring liquid temps down but about 4 C, however there can be hot days at any time of the year and the fluid will get to those temps if I don't run the fans at 2000 rpm which is too loud for my liking. The max I ever saw was 40 C and some change. Would you consider this too hot? I will ofc sacrifice my ears for some more AIO lifetime. Thanks for answers :) 

46 minutes ago, Dunkan77 said:

Hello guys,

I've heard that the higher your coolant is, the faster it evaporates through your tubes. Now I know it's gonna dry out in like 3 years and it's not urgent but how hot would you say I should allow my fluid to be? I have a corsair H100i V2 and I live in a hot place but winter is coming and should bring liquid temps down but about 4 C, however there can be hot days at any time of the year and the fluid will get to those temps if I don't run the fans at 2000 rpm which is too loud for my liking. The max I ever saw was 40 C and some change. Would you consider this too hot? I will ofc sacrifice my ears for some more AIO lifetime. Thanks for answers :) 

The fluid shouldn't really go over 60C for the pump's long term reliability.

On 4/19/2017 at 8:10 PM, W-L said:

The fluid shouldn't really go over 60C for the pump's long term reliability.

So this means that the day I forgot to apply my gaming fan profile and the fluid reached 47 C it wasn't really concerning? Because I panicked and set all fans to 100% when I realized that. 

Just now, Dunkan77 said:

It's a little warm but nothing to worry about if it was under load, as long as your fluid and components temps are within reason there shouldn't be much to worry about. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2017 at 7:58 PM, Dunkan77 said:

Do you still use that cooler bro?

Asus Z170 l 6700k@4.5 l Corsair Vengeance 3200 l Corsair H100i v2 l Corsair RM750x l Asus GTX780 DCU II l Samsung 860 evo 250gb l Seagate 1TB 64mb l Thermaltake View 37 RGB l