Deciding on a few parts

So I have been trying to figure out a few things about my future build. 

The case is the Corsair Carbide Air 240 Cube Case White, which can fit both mATX and ITX motherboards. The thing im trying to figure out is whether or not im going to use a mATX or ITX motherboard. The 2 alternative motherboards are the ASUS ROG Strix Z270I Gaming and ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming. They are both very simular motherboards and you might be asking why I am considering a ITX motherboard when I can get an mATX. They're both the same price. The reason im asking for you guys's advice is because if I use a mATX motherboard in the Air 240 case, I can't fit fans on the bottom of the case. Im not sure as having an extra 2 fans on the bottom would help or not since it might make the air flow weird? I am planning on having 1 fan on top, 4 fans on push pull infront for intake. If I use the ITX motherboard I can have more airflow and lower temps (maybe only a few degrees on gpu, I know but I have the extra fans) but the mATX I lose out on the fans. I need some advice. Also what do you guys think of the build? 

Link for parts:https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Starun/saved/KNDMpg

CPU: I5-7600k  MOBO: ASUS Z270G Gaming  GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB FTW+  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 2133mMHz  CASE: Corsair Air 240 Black  COOLER: Corsair H100I v2  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB  https://pcpartpicker.com/b/h8HhP6

A mini-ITX motherboard will look lost in an mATX case. Besides, mATX has more expansion slots.

Given the smaller size of mini-ITX components are closer together. This tends to mean hotter motherboard temps.

In most systems one does not need a lot of fans. Depending on case design one or two intakes are usually quite sufficient. An exhaust fan or two is also needed. Remember to count fans on any radiator.  The three fans that come with the Air 240 should be more than enough. Especially when one then adds two radiator fans.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

18 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Why would you need the extra fans on the bottom? 

I don't, but I plan on putting the case upside down, which you can do with this case. I would just use the fans that comes with the case to do this as im planning on buying additional fans. idk

CPU: I5-7600k  MOBO: ASUS Z270G Gaming  GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB FTW+  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 2133mMHz  CASE: Corsair Air 240 Black  COOLER: Corsair H100I v2  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB  https://pcpartpicker.com/b/h8HhP6

16 hours ago, brob said:

A mini-ITX motherboard will look lost in an mATX case. Besides, mATX has more expansion slots.

Given the smaller size of mini-ITX components are closer together. This tends to mean hotter motherboard temps.

In most systems one does not need a lot of fans. Depending on case design one or two intakes are usually quite sufficient. An exhaust fan or two is also needed. Remember to count fans on any radiator.  The three fans that come with the Air 240 should be more than enough. Especially when one then adds two radiator fans.

I've seen a few builds with the Air 240 using ITX motherboards and I dont think it looks 'lost' in the case at all. The mATX motherboard can barely fit in, not like most cases. I also don't need more expansion slots, which is why im considering the ITX for extra 'looks' with the fans on the bottom. 

I did a Corsair 250D case with the MSI mITX board and loved it, they all come with built in wifi so really expansion slots are not needed at all. Fit my 980 happily which the air 240 does not (the MSI heat pipes flex the panel, and a few other GPU's also didn't fit) 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333