I want to buy a GTX 1060 but I don't know which one

I have three options available. The Zotac gtx1060 amp, the EVGA gtx1060 sc and the GALAX gtx 1060 EXOC. I don't know which one to go for because temperature and noise is important to me. I wanted to buy the Zotac but I looked at reviews on newegg and there are complaints about temperatures hitting 80°C, and that Zotac has bad customer support and this worries me. The GALAX has the best price (and it has a back plate) out of the three, but there are almost no reviews for it and is GALAX a good company to buy from? I know EVGA makes good cards, but I am concerned about the fact that it is so small with only one fan and that it will run very hot. Which one should I go for?

Why only those 3 options?

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

Evga is fine. I'd pick that first or Zotac. You can adjust fan speed so it will run cooler on any card 

I know this isn't one of your options but I'd go for the MSI Gaming X, I have the 1070 Gaming X and it's fantastic. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

1 minute ago, LUUD18 said:

Why only those 3 options?

because I live in South Africa and the other card are very expensive or not availible.

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Evga is fine. I'd pick that first or Zotac. You can adjust fan speed so it will run cooler on any card 

So you don't recommend the GALAX? 

Just now, Chris_1500 said:

So you don't recommend the GALAX? 

Not that I don't recommend. It will work but from my experience buying from a not so large company (PowerColor)  the customer support is not great in case you need them. 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Not that I don't recommend. It will work but from my experience buying from a not so large company (PowerColor)  the customer support is not great in case you need them. 

Ok thanks, I think I might go for the Zotac because it is on sale and cheaper than the EVGA card.

Evetech.co.za has an RX 480 Gaming X for like 4.4. 

It was either rebeltech or wootware that had a 1060 EXOC for 4100. There are a lot of sales on RX 480s right now, is get one of them

edit: there's also an RX 480 Strix for just under 4700 on either Rebeltech or wootware, can't remember which one 

That's an F in the profile pic

Just now, Froody129 said:

Evetech.co.za has an RX 480 Gaming X for like 4.4. 

It was either rebeltech or wootware that had a 1060 EXOC for 4100. There are a lot of sales on RX 480s right now, is get one of them

Yeah wootware has the EXOC for 4100, but I already decided against it and I am looking at the Zotac. I actually want an Nvidia GPU just because I have a gtx 760 at the moment and it never disappointed and also I love the fact that you can record gameplay with the Nvidia sofware.

5 minutes ago, Dan1 said:

Evga or Asus are some good choices to pick from.

I can only get the EVGA superclocked because the Asus is much more expensive in South Africa.

2 minutes ago, Chris_1500 said:

I can only get the EVGA superclocked because the Asus is much more expensive in South Africa.

Ok nice.

I'd recommend MSI Gaming X if you can score one.

Ryzen  5 3600 | ASUS Strix B450i Strix | G-Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200mhz

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb | NZXT H200i | NZXT x52 | Corsair RM650x

1 minute ago, RyeIII said:

I'd recommend MSI Gaming X if you can score one.

Man, I wish, but it is not an option for my budget :(

Get the Galax GTX 1060 EXOC, it has the beefiest cooler and this will allow the GPU to boost higher!

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

5 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Get the Galax GTX 1060 EXOC, it has the beefiest cooler and this will allow the GPU to boost higher!

Do you have experience with GALAX cards?

1 minute ago, Chris_1500 said:

Do you have experience with GALAX cards?

No, but they are a good company... So you shouldn't have issues. If you don't trust Galax, get the 1060 SC, it is very good as well!

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

No, but they are a good company... So you shouldn't have issues. If you don't trust Galax, get the 1060 SC, it is very good as well!

But the Zotac is cheaper and it has a bigger cooler, shouldn't it run better?

Just now, Chris_1500 said:

But the Zotac is cheaper and it has a bigger cooler, shouldn't it run better?

Didn't notice that it was the AMP card... Get the Zotac one, it is the best out of the 3! :D

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Didn't notice that it was the AMP card... Get the Zotac one, it is the best out of the 3! :D

I think that is what I am going to do, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Chris_1500 said:

I think that is what I am going to do, thanks.

You're welcome :D

I have an EVGA SC with 1 fan and it hit 61C playing Witcher 3 for a few hour last night. Ultra settings, hair works on and all of that happy extra bells and whistles stuff.

2 hours ago, JabroniBaloney said:

I have an EVGA SC with 1 fan and it hit 61C playing Witcher 3 for a few hour last night. Ultra settings, hair works on and all of that happy extra bells and whistles stuff.

That is pretty impressive

1 hour ago, Chris_1500 said:

That is pretty impressive

It's a pretty impressive little card.