I want to buy a GTX 1060 but I don't know which one

The best GTX 1060 is an RX 480. Signed, the guy who owns a GTX 1060 and doesn't own an RX 480.

Seriously though, I'd lean towards the Galax. Based upon what you said, it seems like the best value for your money.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

7 hours ago, Chris_1500 said:

I have three options available. The Zotac gtx1060 amp, the EVGA gtx1060 sc and the GALAX gtx 1060 EXOC. I don't know which one to go for because temperature and noise is important to me. I wanted to buy the Zotac but I looked at reviews on newegg and there are complaints about temperatures hitting 80°C, and that Zotac has bad customer support and this worries me. The GALAX has the best price (and it has a back plate) out of the three, but there are almost no reviews for it and is GALAX a good company to buy from? I know EVGA makes good cards, but I am concerned about the fact that it is so small with only one fan and that it will run very hot. Which one should I go for?

Don't get the amp, although the RMA Service is great, the quality is not that great. This coming from a person who has an RMA for one in process.

11 hours ago, aisle9 said:

The best GTX 1060 is an RX 480. Signed, the guy who owns a GTX 1060 and doesn't own an RX 480.

Seriously though, I'd lean towards the Galax. Based upon what you said, it seems like the best value for your money.

This, theyre also a good bit cheaper in South Africa 

That's an F in the profile pic