Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Galm

Gaming Laptop Guide - UPDATED RTX Edition!

Posted · Original PosterOP
10 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

Finally got a response from them, and it looks ... expensive. 35 pounds for shipping + 69 for the screen as they can't ship the screen to me so I have to ship the whole thing to them.

Also, one of my keys decided to spring out again after breaking its clips and they don't have replacement keys just the entire thing. There has to be some replacement keys somewhere, right? Cannot afford to keep replacing the entire thing as this issue happens way more often than it should ...

Is it the RGB keyboard or the white one?  Strange.

As for the screen that's a normal price.

X99 build!  Asus X99-A | i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB RAM | Gigbyte G1 980 Ti sli | 250 + 500GB 850 Evo + 1TB MX300| 1TB WD Blue | Corsair 450D
Clevo P650RS i7 6820hk | GTX 1070 | 16GB RAM | 4K PLS Display | 1TB Sandisk Ultra II
Dell Latitude E6430 i7 3720qm | 6GB RAM | Nvidia Quadro NVS 5200m | 128gb ssd + 320GB hdd
Speakers JBL LSR 4328ps
Headphone Set Up Sennheiser HD800 | Sennheiser ie800 | Chord Mojo
12 hours ago, Galm said:

Is it the RGB keyboard or the white one?  Strange.

As for the screen that's a normal price.

RGB. Always seem wonky when it came to some keys, the clips on the keycaps are super fragile.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Posted · Original PosterOP
8 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

RGB. Always seem wonky when it came to some keys, the clips on the keycaps are super fragile.

Huh the RGB one was fine for years for me, I'm not aware of majors issues with them.

X99 build!  Asus X99-A | i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB RAM | Gigbyte G1 980 Ti sli | 250 + 500GB 850 Evo + 1TB MX300| 1TB WD Blue | Corsair 450D
Clevo P650RS i7 6820hk | GTX 1070 | 16GB RAM | 4K PLS Display | 1TB Sandisk Ultra II
Dell Latitude E6430 i7 3720qm | 6GB RAM | Nvidia Quadro NVS 5200m | 128gb ssd + 320GB hdd
Speakers JBL LSR 4328ps
Headphone Set Up Sennheiser HD800 | Sennheiser ie800 | Chord Mojo
On 6/13/2019 at 11:38 PM, Galm said:

Huh the RGB one was fine for years for me, I'm not aware of majors issues with them.

Probably a combination of my poor typing habits and my frequent travelling. I guess I will bite the bullet for now and try to get my retailer to fix as many issues/upgrades to make it worthwhile since I can't find a display from somewhere I trust/cheaper.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide