Need some new games to play....

Matsy

Needing some new games to play here....just after some suggestions.

Games I liked:

Dishonored

Far cry 3

All the batman games

Bioshock

Saints row

darksiders

Just to name a few...open to any suggestions.....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Hello Kitty Online?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I hope you've played all the Crysis games

If you liked Crysis you might like Syndicate. 

Error: 410

Hotline Miami

Hitman: Absolution

Splintercell: Blacklist

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Red Faction: Guerilla, Sleeping Dogs and Deus Ex: Human Revolution are great games that you may want to try...

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Faster Than Light!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

CIvilization 5, The entire Elder Scrolls series, and the entire Fallout series.

Since it seems you like stealth games try Splinter Cell Blacklist and/or Chaos Theory. Incidentally you could also check out Thief 3 on gog.com. You can also take a look at Mark of the Ninja for a bit of 2D stealth fun. If you like less serious/realistic FPS games try The Darkness II. It's one of my favorite FPS games. You might also enjoy Sleeping Dogs if you like some over-the-top open world action and the arkham style combat.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

All of the Assassin's creeds
Prototype 2
DmC

if you like Indie games Fez is a must play

I also enjoyed Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider.

if you are into multiplayer  Chivalry and Killing Floor are awesome.

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Metro 2033 and Last Light...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I suggest buying the humble bundles. Just because. Ive started doing it and now ive got games that im not really interested in right now...But I might want to play later if im really bored and want to try something new. 

Anyway, I suggest:

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Mini Ninjas
Mark of the Ninja
Age of Empries II: HD edition
Metro 2033

I just looked through my steam library and picked games I really enjoyed that I dont hear as much about from other people. In order of which I enjoy most as an ongoing experience.

I love Borderlands 2.
Bought it a couple of weeks ago on a Steam Sale and it was absolutely worth the money  :D .

Too bad they released the "Game of the Year" edition not long after the sale though, cause i like it so much i want those expansion packs too :/