RX 480 8GB bottlenecks with i5 4590 in BATTLEFIELD 1

i recently bought RX 480 8GB and I was too happy until I played BF1 !!! The fps was between 40-60 and frequently drops to 30 or less !! its almost unplayable sometimes even in DX12 !! and talking about DX11 :|  fps drops to 30-45 :| Now my question is , Is there possible way to fix it ? I quit playing BF1 because of this Shit !! Other games Run Smoothly like Watch Dogs 2 All maxed out runs a 40-50fps even more(Sometimes) !! Even in Lowest setting in BF1 !! same things happen!! So what can I do Now ? :(

CPU = i5 4590

GPU = Sapphire Nitro+ 8GB OC

Ram= 16 GB (Corsair + Team)

HDD = WD 1TB 7200rpm

PSU = Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze 80+

What is the CPU, GPU and RAM usage in game?

8 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What is the CPU, GPU and RAM usage in game?

CPU usage = 100% (temp- 82degree highest :v ) (remains 100% all the time)

GPU usage = 95-100% (temp - 72 to 76 avg)

Ram usage = 92** MB 

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

What bottleneck? Both are pinned near 100%, that's normal. It means that both the CPU and GPU are working to the fullest of their capabilities.

but in i7 processors peoplw are getting 80+ fps even in Ultra while I'm getting 40-60 in Lowest settings !! is it Normal u think ? :|

7 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

What bottleneck? Both are pinned near 100%, that's normal. It means that both the CPU and GPU are working to the fullest of their capabilities.

Even RX 470 gets 70+ with i7 :( and then theres mine

Also that PSU is crap :(

6 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Agreed, but the FPS is pretty low tbh

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Also that PSU is crap :(

but that shouldn't affect on FPS ryt ? :(

5 minutes ago, 125sou125 said:

but in i7 processors peoplw are getting 80+ fps even in Ultra while I'm getting 40-60 in Lowest settings !! is it Normal u think ? :|

Because Battlefield 1 loves cores and threads. You have an i5 with 4 cores only. i7s have 4 cores and 8 threads, and the extra 4 threads do make a difference.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, BloodyWaters said:

I have an i5 2320 and a GTX 1050 Ti and I get 60-70 FPS on Battefield 1

wow !! and then theres mine :(

What settings?  Most games are designed to be played at High settings on high-end hardware, and Ultra/maxed out isn't tested to make sure it runs generally... that's reserved for the people who have like dual Titan XPs or forpeople to replay the game in a year or two.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Because Battlefield 1 loves cores and threads. You have an i5 with 4 cores only. i7s have 4 cores and 8 threads, and the extra 4 threads do make a difference.

So theres no way to fix it ryt ? :""(

1 minute ago, 125sou125 said:

but that shouldn't affect on FPS ryt ? :(

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Yeah, games get more and more demanding on CPUs and people here still recommend i5's + GTX 1070's... I don't understand that for two reasons: 1. people won't get everything out of their GPUs and 2. since the CPU is already at its limits, next GPU upgrade is tied to a CPU upgrade and that's not an optimal solution. CPU should last 2-3 GPU upgrades.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 minutes ago, 125sou125 said:

So theres no way to fix it ryt ? :""(

Turn all unnecessary background tasks off and leave BF1 only, that should leave the CPU more "air" for the BF1 itself which is a CPU demanding game.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

What settings?  Most games are designed to be played at High settings on high-end hardware, and Ultra/maxed out isn't tested to make sure it runs generally... that's reserved for the people who have like dual Titan XPs or forpeople to replay the game in a year or two.

but brother It happens even in Low settings !!! I mean Low fps and Frequent fps drops !! :(:(

but brother It happens even in Low settings !!! I mean Low fps and Frequent fps drops !! :(:(

Well that is very strange.  Your hardware should definitely be doing better imo.  Which means this can probably be fixed for free... it's some software issue, like a driver, etc.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well that is very strange.  Your hardware should definitely be doing better imo.  Which means this can probably be fixed for free... it's some software issue, like a driver, etc.

I have the Latest AMD Drivers installed (16.12.2 WHQL) thought 17 version has been released and I heard it has some issues with Vulkan API so haven't installed it yet ! and its not even WHQL

6 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Turn all unnecessary background tasks off and leave BF1 only, that should leave the CPU more "air" for the BF1 itself which is a CPU demanding game.

thnx !! I'll do it and of course in form u later !! Hope it works !! 

4 minutes ago, 125sou125 said:

I have the Latest AMD Drivers installed (16.12.2 WHQL) thought 17 version has been released and I heard it has some issues with Vulkan API so haven't installed it yet ! and its not even WHQL

Just a FYI: AMD very rarely sends their drivers to be WHQL approved, they're forced to call it "Beta" because of it, but they're legit drivers so I suggest to update when a new version releases as they improve performance in new games and add features.

5 minutes ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

If you are still hitting 100% on both i really think something in the background is doing that, that happened to me lmao didn't realise BOINC is running upon startup, always hit 100%.

Next Time I'll Stop Everything from Taskbar and then will check it and will inform u !! But It only should release RAM ryt ? but I have issue with CPU !! But I'll tell u later after following it thxn

2 minutes ago, 125sou125 said:

Next Time I'll Stop Everything from Taskbar and then will check it and will inform u !! But It only should release RAM ryt ? but I have issue with CPU !! But I'll tell u later after following it thxn

Not necessarily, background tasks may also use the CPU.

3 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Just a FYI: AMD very rarely sends their drivers to be WHQL approved, they're forced to call it "Beta" because of it, but they're legit drivers so I suggest to update when a new version releases as they improve performance in new games and add features.

Actually I heard it doesnt run DOOM on Vulkan API !! So I thought its not Complete yet !! So didn't install it !! Cause I play DOOM with VULKAN API !! and FPS remains 130+ in All Maxed Out Settings :D:D the only Game I'm Happy about !

Actually I heard it doesnt run DOOM on Vulkan API !! So I thought its not Complete yet !! So didn't install it !! Cause I play DOOM with VULKAN API !! and FPS remains 130+ in All Maxed Out Settings :D:D the only Game I'm Happy about !

It's probably a separate issue in some specific cases, but if that's true then just wait until it's fixed or wait for the next update