Levels 5 to 8 (Deep Web)--If they really exist

Terobich

I think the levels are theoretical obstacles you have to overcome to gain whatever information you want.... Sort of how that iceberg joke laid it out.

-To peel back basic search engine results, you either have to get a thinner comb (duck duck go supposedly searches a little deeper and ignors robot.txt guidelines), or ignore the search engines all together and manually surf. yes.... a.com, b.com, c.com, d.com, freemovies.com, thisishowyougetviruses.com, blank.com. It gets pretty fun.

-Then you have to get to forums or message board pages that are not in search index's. Sort of like searching for a post on 4chan or reddit you seen before. You get the same archived result over and over, until you actually dig for quotes, search the web page itself, or it is links elsewhere and force the search engine to take its time and find the information you want.

-Then you have to get to the places where .com, .net, or .org are no longer present. This is where you have to dip under the domain name registry ran by a set of individuals that regulate domain name resolutions. When you dip below these guys, this is when you basically have to know exactly what your looking for, or go to those special search engines that try to close this gap for you. These end in .onion, .whoever, or .whatever. many times its random or custom. (.toocoolforyou could exist if you wish.). This is also where you see links that what looks like encrypted gibberish. like for example. jkdu62ghJT729jfh^%8ehdug729dn^^%28eh.onion.

-Then you have to go where people are actually trying to prevent you from going. Remember the random web names in the previous step. Your basically trying to get into custom intranets of those names created by individuals. If I set up a network of .example to run between my house, my neighbors, and a few friends and i kept the schematics of my new invention (or any other conspiracy stuff). But I hidden it behind a lock n key, or proxy service, or a bridge. If you break it, solve it, or find where my door is for that intranet. you have just entered a deeper level of the web. (I know this example isn't as exciting, but involve mega corporations, government, and research firms into this concept, and this is where people assume Tesla schematics, or infinite energy schematics are found)

BEYOND THIS IS GUESSING.

-The next levels I believe where the fork in the road is. One can imagine that if you take the security steps taken in the previous steps and amplify them, what might happen? Well. If i didn't want someone in or on my network, i might use that encrypted language over and over again, but would be at the mercy of computational power. If i have super computers to crunch 2048 bit encryption on the fly for each layer and domain name of the packet contents, I will immediately be ahead of everyone else. Anyone without a super computer would take days to simply peel off one layer of encryption to get to the packet contents that I can get to in a matter of seconds. Hive computing, botnets, any overload of computational power using regular processors

-The last level is simply at the mercy of quantum computers. This is where i think people might misconception the fact that this level has control over the internet. I believe it does to a degree, but not exactly how one might think. If everything is secured via lock n key, ssl, tsl, ect and these keys take time to be broken... then WTF will a quantum computer do to them? It would be able to crack any password, key, encryption, algorithm that we can ever imagine building with normal computers in a matter of milliseconds. Any character combination imaginable with x64 and x86 computers would be put to immediate shame.

Totally open for criticism. This is simply what I have noticed over time back n fourth. Even some of my terms are wrong and I know that. But i hope this can feed your imagination without driving you to the edge like it did me for a few years.

But as you can see, everyday individuals are constantly between the first few levels.

Simple 10-15 minute research for an individual topic that is nearly impossible to find probably has led you to one of these levels.....

Sorry to keep blasting replies. But I do want to give a word of WARNING.

9/10 there are very intelligent and sophisticated hackers and I.T. technicians out there in the deep web making sure those secrets and proxies are kept safe. If your found digging around or trying to get somewhere your not supposed to and get caught. It becomes a you vs them scenario. and there are no governing laws on this side of the internet because you usually cannot fin these individuals so they will destroy anything they feel necessary to stop you from digging in their stuff..... even if that means scarring the life out of you.... even if it is a law official himself assigned to guard these secrets.. Of course it at the mercy of their ethics and how much damage they decide they want to do to you.

Literally if you get caught in the wrong scenario. every piece of technology you own COULD BE in danger. Network equipment, public IP's, phones, computers, bank/credit information, your vehicle ECU chips and sophisticated wi-fi. Its all Swiss cheese to them.

Please tread carefully..... and know the dangers of what your getting into before you do it.

Stay humble, and never think there is nothing left to learn out there.

and protect yourself.....

21 minutes ago, ZackBarletto said:

-snip-

All that encryption... It's bonkers looking on the dark web, the amount of snuffing sites I've stumbled onto is disturbing even for me and then the fact you have to tread the deep web like you're walking egg shells because you don't really know who is watching your every move and all your shit can be leaked in a split second since the guys on that side of the internet don't play when you end up where you aren't supposed to be.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Its the craziest thing... But to me that's how open the web should be. Not exactly the hackers destroying what they see fit. But to simply have freedom to do whatever you want should be here NOW on the internet.

If someone is into snuff shit, let them go for it.

They want to buy illegals from websites that I'm not gonna mention here, let them go for it.

I want it to be vastly more open, but i also want a technological barrier to entry so that there are still technically "levels" but not like, scared shit less levels, more like, you must know 'X' information about computer science and technology to solve how to join "This party" in a way. To me that one of the only fun things about the deep web. Such a puzzle half the time.

Edited by ZackBarletto
Wanted to add an extra comment:)

This is a cool little video that might touch on some stuff (:

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

16 hours ago, Terobich said:

1st question: When do you think quantum computers will be fully developed?

Specialized systems like the D-Wave ones for solving np-complete optimization problems ("Quantum Calculators")? They're up and work already. They've been in use in the public domain of knowledge for a few years now.

General purpose Quantum Computers like what you have at home but quantum state?  Not any time in the near future unless some state sponsored actor has had a massive scientific breakthrough and managed to keep it secret.

Theres still some debate over whether it's even possible, much less feasible. All the attempts I'm aware of so far have been completely impractical from a point of view of both number of qbits and their relative stability.

Anything past "level 4" sounds like complete bullsh*t to mehttp://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Deep_web

I mean come on now, quantum computing to get access to certain layer? what in the actual fuck? How many people even have access to a working quantum computer today... let alone in the early 2000s. Or why would it even be a "war zone", as if you needed to fight for some reason or another.

Might be interested in this:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-real-dark-web-doesnt-exist
https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/18/the-myth-of-marianas-web-the-darkest-corner-of-the-internet/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Anything past "level 4" sounds like complete bullsh*t to mehttp://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Deep_web

I mean come on now, quantum computing to get access to certain layer? what in the actual fuck? How many people even have access to a working quantum computer today... let alone in the early 2000s. Or why would it even be a "war zone", as if you needed to fight for some reason or another.

https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/18/the-myth-of-marianas-web-the-darkest-corner-of-the-internet/

Ive read those links you put, I dont really think its bullshit, but, I also dont think it is as thrilling as they plant. And on the other side, quantum computers can really make easier the access to certain information, virtual places, read Zack Barletto posts above

3 hours ago, ZackBarletto said:

But i hope this can feed your imagination without driving you to the edge like it did me for a few years.

I dont care if it drives me to the edge, tell me more, and,  honestly, I still believe its only peoples imagination, i hope you get me

now that i see where you got the whole level thing from its just stupid. level 1,2 and 3 are all on the clearnet and no where near the "dark net". some of the thing I on that list was very easy for me to find.level 4 is just tor. anything else is that is dark net, deep web whatever you want to call it is just servers talking to other server which isn't meant for anyone other then server admin to see.

On 1/13/2017 at 0:40 PM, TetraSky said:

I though I saw a discovery bit on quantum computing dated back in like 2014 maybe? So take that estimated date, on top of how much development it takes before they release ANY info to the public. then its already 2017. lmao

I think nearly anyone working on serious Artificial intelligence projects, or individuals who have nearly unlimited access to technological fronts have some level of quantum computing. Google, Intel, Microsoft, Global foundries... All of these companies are based around silicon in some way. So when we broke the 10nm barrier and started causing quantum ghosting (shifting? i forget what its called) in the transistors back in what? haswell and broadwell leaks, that there were already too small of transistors to go much smaller..

also read my post from up above. Quantum computers make regular computers look like paper and pen. Fold 2048- 4096 bit encryption (supposed 14-15 year lifespan before computers are powerfull enough to crack easily "like current day md5") in a matter of seconds can gain you access to anything you want because you will be able to crack everything. lmao especially since your wifi passcodes, sql databases, apache servers, ISP communication probably barley passes this 2048 but front. lmao

The only thing quantum computers will have a hard time cracking are those algorithms that were ALSO created by the power of quantum computers...

On 1/13/2017 at 1:53 PM, Terobich said:

I dont care if it drives me to the edge, tell me more, and,  honestly, I still believe its only peoples imagination, i hope you get me

LOL... oh geeze! i want you to have a life an not waste like 2-3 years finding the deepest web! lmao JKJK ill tell you what I know, and stopped trying to find.

Ever heard of a puzzle called cicada 3301? Its over (Some may say) But this is an obnoxious puzzle that takes you down the deep web eventually. Its a global effort puzzle that takes you to each continent, requires a crazy amount of knowledge like roman times, bronze age, sacred geometry and a million other high level intellectual categories. roman arts, theater, Aristotle, newton, Einstein. Even step number one is Ridiculous.... lmao

Ever heard of Mariana's web? basically it's supposedly the mother of all computers/internet/controller of the web. The reason it sounds far fetched and not believable is because it combined quantum mechanics, hive mind computing, and artificial intelligence. Take the ability to crack any password imaginable, then throw some sort of intelligence flag, fetch, keyword algorithm..... then maybe some quartz storage... then you have yourself like 100,000's of TB's of data. Coming in at an unimaginable amount of bandwidth (The bandwidth of the internet ISP Fiber Optic Chain,). Literally every search term typed would get queried, passed to google servers, bounce between maybe one or two more servers, there is your request. It has already been captured and saved along with your IP, QSP, and your Advertisement profile.... Which will tell you if you like google or bing. amazon or newegg, blond or brunette. lmao

This shit is scary man... lmao

On 1/14/2017 at 6:45 PM, jonnylaw13 said:

i find deep web very intriguing though i have neither the balls or tech intelligence to try to safely navigate such a place  

Ill feel more safer when i'm not close to my family constantly. fake emails, phones, addresses, bank numbers, bitcoin preferably.

one slip and they can tie it all back together to one profile. Way to sketchy! lol

On 1/12/2017 at 7:53 PM, Terobich said:

****DISCLAIMER****:::::::Please don't reply things like "Bro that shit is false" (Because nobody is 100% sure that it exists or it doesn't), I'm just looking for optimistic people. If you want to answer or comment something besides the questions, please be sure that it's related to the topic.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you've never even used TOR and you just googled Deep Web and found this image:

level+real.jpg

Let me be clear, the deep web is a real thing, and there are some dark things, some science things, and some secret things on it. It's just not like this at all.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

On 1/13/2017 at 0:17 PM, Sniperfox47 said:

Specialized systems like the D-Wave ones for solving np-complete optimization problems ("Quantum Calculators")? They're up and work already. They've been in use in the public domain of knowledge for a few years now.

General purpose Quantum Computers like what you have at home but quantum state?  Not any time in the near future unless some state sponsored actor has had a massive scientific breakthrough and managed to keep it secret.

Theres still some debate over whether it's even possible, much less feasible. All the attempts I'm aware of so far have been completely impractical from a point of view of both number of qbits and their relative stability.

I did read that quantum computers do actually handle the numbers differently.. you have to design the computer to use the quantum physics to do calculations and not just do spooky stuff all the time like DISAPPEAR. lol. and you have to build the rest of the machine around its probability and making sure that it works for you and not against you.

I believe once we can put that computer to a specific purpose or task. Its handles it with..... well the universe.....

Its simply taking the legit meaning of levels like some video game and trying to make sense of it. of course its completely wack. lmao

but look at my post, and each level can be explained in a more realistic approach.

Ask any tech head to explain the deep web, and the easiest analogy is to use a layered image like the earth, or the ice burg.

The earth representing the layers, and the thickness of each. and maybe the dangers as you go deeper.

The ice burg shows how much is the surface web compared to the deep web.

They are both true. The deeper you go, the more information available, the hotter or secret the sauce, also the harder and harder it is to access.

incoming transmission from level 8 :

KILO 
ECHO 
KILO 

does someone know how to decipher this? 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

4 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

incoming transmission from level 8 :

KILO 
ECHO 
KILO 

does someone know how to decipher this? 

Sounds like an invitation to the Mariana's layer on Venus. I'd take that seriously if i were you. get your things together. They don't use toothpaste there.(no teeth)

Get a comic book or two, because the ride there is dreadful.

And don't forget, that piece sign humans do with their hands in the movies? DON'T do that, its a joke. they trying to get us killed with that.

On 16/1/2017 at 10:39 AM, ZackBarletto said:

LOL... oh geeze! i want you to have a life an not waste like 2-3 years finding the deepest web! lmao JKJK ill tell you what I know, and stopped trying to find.

Ever heard of a puzzle called cicada 3301? Its over (Some may say) But this is an obnoxious puzzle that takes you down the deep web eventually. Its a global effort puzzle that takes you to each continent, requires a crazy amount of knowledge like roman times, bronze age, sacred geometry and a million other high level intellectual categories. roman arts, theater, Aristotle, newton, Einstein. Even step number one is Ridiculous.... lmao

Ever heard of Mariana's web? basically it's supposedly the mother of all computers/internet/controller of the web. The reason it sounds far fetched and not believable is because it combined quantum mechanics, hive mind computing, and artificial intelligence. Take the ability to crack any password imaginable, then throw some sort of intelligence flag, fetch, keyword algorithm..... then maybe some quartz storage... then you have yourself like 100,000's of TB's of data. Coming in at an unimaginable amount of bandwidth (The bandwidth of the internet ISP Fiber Optic Chain,). Literally every search term typed would get queried, passed to google servers, bounce between maybe one or two more servers, there is your request. It has already been captured and saved along with your IP, QSP, and your Advertisement profile.... Which will tell you if you like google or bing. amazon or newegg, blond or brunette. lmao

This shit is scary man... lmao

It's supposed that the cicada 3301 was solved, but as many people started following it they cancelled the 'project'.

Mariana's web... I really think its a real thing

On 16/1/2017 at 10:43 AM, straight_stewie said:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you've never even used TOR and you just googled Deep Web and found this image:

level+real.jpg

Let me be clear, the deep web is a real thing, and there are some dark things, some science things, and some secret things on it. It's just not like this at all.

I've actually 'entered' and seen some pretty f*cked up sh*t as well as very interesting stuff, sooo... 

5 hours ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

Why are you still going on about this as if it is relevant, literally from your reply alone one can see that anything that is deemed supportive to your original statement you will believe - it is like you are trying to desperately prove that it is real that you can go there, long story short, no you can't it; do what you want and believe as you like but don't quantify trolls, yes the internet has a lot more to it but don't fucking make it into some literal bullshit conspiracy.

I just want some proofs if they exist, or some proofs that it doesn't

20 minutes ago, Terobich said:

I just want some proofs if they exist, or some proofs that it doesn't

The lack of proof that they do exist is the proof that they in fact do not exist. 

i7 4930k \ Asus P9X79 LE \ Corsair H100i \ 16 GB DDR3 G.SKILL Ripjaw \ Asus Strix R9 380x 4GB \ Crucial 500 GB Sata III SSD \ Thermaltake TR2 RX 850W \ Corsair Crystal 460 Black \ Razer Naga Molten edition \ Razer Black Widow Ultimate \ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers \ Hyper X Cloud Alpha \ 

i5 6600k\ Asus Z170-A \ Corsair H100i v2 \ 16 GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaw \ Asus GTX 1060 6GB 4GB \ SanDisk 480 GB Sata III SSD \ Seasonic G Series550W \ DIYPC Skyline 06 black/green \ Razer Naga Epic \ Razer Black Widow Chroma \ Logitech 2.1 Speakers \ Logitech G430 \ 

What is "They They They". Like the levels or something? lol so concrete and black n' white. Why must it exist or don't exist. levels can indicate more than simply winning at the previous level and somehow being granted access or given some reward for the next "level" like in video games. If that's all you base the word "level" around. No wonder all this sounds like a joke to you. lmao