Obama taking actions against Russia for "Election Hacking"

TidaLWaveZ
5 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

Nah, you're a fucknig racist dawg.
How DARE YOU bring statistics into this as a way to explain common trends and showcase societal attitudes based on a variety of different demographics and variables.
You sick FUCK; specifically pointing out social issues that affect people based on their environments and not making a case that all black people are intellectually-inferior, like some flat-leveled vindictive child would confuse it as? (Like when you said " The reason is because blacks are more likely (not all of them, just statistically) to have kids out of wedlock and children grow up without a father or proper parenting at all; they aren't taught work ethics, they aren't taught how to be respectful. They are more likely to be taught that the cops want to kill them, that education isn't necessary, and all of this other crap that is perpetuating the problem that BLM seems to want to fix but not really. ")

Where do you get off by treating people equally and recognizing the troubles we have that would explain our statistically lower performance outside of my skintone buddy.

Funny we have a very tiny proportion of black people in Mexico, and we dwarf your numbers in crime like murder yet there is not one specific ethnicity to point at here (mostly cause we're almost all different measures of Mestizos or mixed race heritage) but we do have one thing in common with those black communities, some latino communities in your own cities, most of Latin America particularly Venezuela as of late, tons of places in Africa and Asia: Poverty.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

I go to a state tech university that is about $5k-year in tuition though the other costs such as room and board are about three times that. I actually received very large scholarships due to my grades so that helps a lot, one of which covers all tuition for a 4-year program.

I got government grants that helped me - I'm paying it back now by paying taxes since I actually got a good job :P I think everyone should strive for bettering themselves even if they don't go to a traditional school. I've been wanting to go back myself but I think getting certs is more beneficial to me at this point both intellectually and financially, for example.

5 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

But a tiny hut does?

I'm talking about indigenous achievements, which many of those achievements were thanks to people being used as slave labor and being directed by their conquerors.  Which compared to Europeans, Islamic Conquest is #2.  Still I'd tie them with the Huns, though.

7 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

The biggest reason healthcare is so expensive in the US is due to the insurance companies. The middleman that is insurance is whats to blame.

Higher education is fairly high ranked but most of the universities responsible for that are long established private schools that are now out of reach for the majority. I don't have a problem with separate private institutions at all, I just would like to see state schools tuition free since they are already public institutions.

Professors create their own course material, the topic of that course is created by the program chairman. I'm not really sure how the government could force brain washing if the professors determine the material. Of the liberal arts stuff (I hate it) that I've had to take in university, I didn't really notice any BS stuff except for ENG 101 but that's probably because my professor was kind of crazy and nobody takes that class seriously.

Many other nations that free higher education usually have very tough entrance exams which should be the case if we ever go to that system. I've talked with many foreign exchange students in high school from countries with those systems and they all said that the exams are much more difficult than the ACT and SAT exams that we have.

Government isn't inherently evil as many believe, the humans that make up government are the ones that make it that way. If we could vote people in that truly care about the people, then I think this nation could truly become a better nation.

Also, inb4 lock due to off topic.

The mentioned colleges are out of reach because of diversity quotas. If they accepted based off performance rather than backround, things would be a little different. Also, colleges and healthcare is so expensive because the government intervention. What I mean by that is, bureaucracy aiding the insurance companies and bureaucracy insuring student loans are paid to the institution, not ensuring the student is capable of paying it off. 

If the government didn't back loans, then colleges wouldn't be charging over 60k a semester.

I think there is more than just the professor are responsible for brainwashing the students. 

"Many other nations that free higher education usually have very tough entrance exams." Many other nations have decent public education. We don't. Who is to blame for a system that is one of the most expensive while also being one of the worst? 

Government is evil. You can't just go around hoping bad things don't happen because of bad people. What was worse than Hilter? Hitlers' government. Government has long ago passed the point of it being capable of being effective relative to its funding, employment and size. At some point you will have to say, "This shit aint working, lets stop funding, growing a system that doesn't work.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

I got government grants that helped me - I'm paying it back now by paying taxes since I actually got a good job :P I think everyone should strive for bettering themselves even if they don't go to a traditional school. I've been wanting to go back myself but I think getting certs is more beneficial to me at this point both intellectually and financially, for example.

One of my professors is a civilian employee for the Air Force and is in a cyber security/info assurance position. He has three Master's, two Bachelor's, and an Associate's plus many certs. He jokes that he tells his wife he has to get four Doctorate's now. He's actually one of my favorite professors, he is a very relaxed guy. 10/10

The best way to continue education is to convince your employer to pay for it or part of it by telling them it will help you with your job. I'm pretty sure that's how he did it. This also applies to certs. :)

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

The best way to continue education is to convince your employer to pay for it or part of it by telling them it will help you with your job. I'm pretty sure that's how he did it. This also applies to certs. :)

That is actually the position I'm in currently :)

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

Funny we have a very tiny proportion of black people in Mexico, and we dwarf your numbers in crime like murder yet there is not one specific ethnicity to point at here (mostly cause we're almost all different measures of Mestizos or mixed race heritage) but we do have one thing in common with those black communities, some latino communities in your own cities, most of Latin America particularly Venezuela as of late, tons of places in Africa and Asia: Poverty.

Black communities aren't the only ones affected by poverty but you're getting the wrong idea here.
The problem isn't black people lmao, the problem is the problems that black communities have.
I'm an individual and i believe in individualism, so i don't really go with the statistics based on correlation since i care about causation.
The problem's poor people have are:
1: Not having access to a good education
2: Growing up in a lower-quality (unmaintained infrastructure) and abusive environment
3: Lack of nutritional fulfillment
4: Being influenced by regressive cultures (ex. gang culture, marxism, etc.)

That's the problems that people with low-income face.
Statistics show that all demographics of Americans face these problems but at different rates.
Again, to emphasize, the problem is not the tone of someone's skin but the situation that someone's life is in.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 minute ago, DutchTexan said:

The mentioned colleges are out of reach because of diversity quotas. If they accepted based off performance rather than backround, things would be a little different. Also, colleges and healthcare is so expensive because the government intervention. What I mean by that is, bureaucracy aiding the insurance companies and bureaucracy insuring student loans are paid to the institution, not ensuring the student is capable of paying it off. 

If the government didn't back loans, then colleges wouldn't be charging over 60k a semester.

I think there is more than just the professor are responsible for brainwashing the students. 

"Many other nations that free higher education usually have very tough entrance exams." Many other nations have decent public education. We don't. Who is to blame for a system that is one of the most expensive while also being one of the worst? 

Government is evil. You can't just go around hoping bad things don't happen because of bad people. What was worse than Hilter? Hitlers' government. Government has long ago passed the point of it being capable of being effective relative to its funding, employment and size. At some point you will have to say, "This shit aint working, lets stop funding, growing a system that doesn't work.

Government is merely a monopoly on certain goods, and a company which runs inefficiently, but runs with the ability to impede other companies.  That's effectively it.  Granted - I prefer Far-Right Authoritarian governments - I can get down with an Anarcho-Capitalist society where there is no government and everything is merit based.

10 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I go to a state tech university that is about $5k-year in tuition though the other costs such as room and board are about three times that. I actually received very large scholarships due to my grades so that helps a lot, one of which covers all tuition for a 4-year program.

Well congratulations. A friend of mine has a daughter who graduated highschool 3rd out of 353. She literally got nothing out of busting her ass through her entire highschool career. Yet, if her skin was darker, she would have got a full ride. Like an African America she was friends with, who didn't participate in sports. She got a full scholarship to a state school by graduating outside the top 10%. UT of Austin is very expensive and she gets a degree there for free. Both of them are no majoring in chemical engineering, yet one of their engineering parents are paying their ass off.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

Black communities aren't the only ones affected by poverty but you're getting the wrong idea here.
The problem isn't black people lmao, the problem is the problems that black communities have.
I'm an individual and i believe in individualism, so i don't really go with the statistics based on correlation since i care about causation.
2: Growing up in a lower-quality (unmaintained infrastructure) and abusive environment

Statistics show that all demographics of Americans face these problems but at different rates.
Again, to emphasize, the problem is not the tone of someone's skin but the situation that someone's life is in.

I can and do agree with all of that, but I personally think 1 - 4 also stem from genetic predispositions.  Those -can- be weakened, though, based on peoples environment.  That also isn't to say there're not outliers and exemplary folk.  But the old school African-American community before LBJ, was on the path toward not only stable businesses and families, but also a very Euro-centric kind of culture.  All of that changed with the introduction of the welfare state, and the mindset introduced that welfare = free money.  Which I have known some who believe that.  They believe getting their kids on welfare squares them away, and will keep them out of their hair for the rest of their life when it comes to money.

3 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

This one fucking upsets me the most. We bused in tons of black kids to my church for a long time and they acted like they never ate in their lives before. Granted we brought them from a really bad area on the complete other side of the city, but still. This upsets me so much because I saw it first hand, and Michelle Obama made that whole deal about making sure kids don't go hungry that one time.

4 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

This may all be true, but does it mean they get a free ride through school, just because they might have lived through hard times? What if you're african american and both your parents are engineers? Does that mean you deserve free college? I think that is a little racist...

you should be judged based off what you did, nothing else.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

2 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

This may all be true, but does it mean they get a free ride through school, just because they might have lived through hard times? What if you're african american and both your parents are engineers? Does that mean you deserve free college? I think that is a little racist...

I think the criteria should be changed from skin color to how "bad" your home situation is, period. You're owed nothing, but if you can't help yourself you should be able to get help.

Have you actually looked at the requirements for those universities? Saying they don't base off of performance is the biggest lie I've heard in a while.

When it comes to cost, government, and loans, it's an endless cycle of increasing costs that will continue unless changed in some way.

Thinking and reality are two different things. Burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

People who think endless testing is a good idea, government is made up of people. It's those people responsible, not the overall government.

Hitler's government was terrible because Hitler and his supporters made it that way. That's like saying Hitler was a perfectly nice guy until government made him want to massacre Jews. That's not how that shit works.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

I think the criteria should be changed from skin color to how "bad" your home situation is, period. You're owed nothing, but if you can't help yourself you should be able to get help.

I absolutely agree, but the problem is what does it mean to not be able to help yourself? This is America. This is not Africa. I was born in South Africa. Shit is was different there. There are so many organizations, systems, churches and people that help people. There has to be a point where the victim card becomes relative.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

5 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

Well congratulations. A friend of mine has a daughter who graduated highschool 3rd out of 353. She literally got nothing out of busting her ass through her entire highschool career. Yet, if her skin was darker, she would have got a full ride. Like an African America she was friends with, who didn't participate in sports. She got a full scholarship to a state school by graduating outside the top 10%. UT of Austin is very expensive and she gets a degree there for free. Both of them are no majoring in chemical engineering, yet one of their engineering parents are paying their ass off.

There are various different types of scholarship, mine were based entirely off grades and grades alone. I will also say that when you go to a competitive school, you realize that despite being a top performer in high school that you are now incredibly average. 

2 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Have you actually looked at the requirements for those universities? Saying they don't base off of performance is the biggest lie I've heard in a while.

When it comes to cost, government, and loans, it's an endless cycle of increasing costs that will continue unless changed in some way.

Thinking and reality are two different things. Burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

People who think endless testing is a good idea, government is made up of people. It's those people responsible, not the overall government.

Hitler's government was terrible because Hitler and his supporters made it that way. That's like saying Hitler was a perfectly nice guy until government made him want to massacre Jews. That's not how that shit works.

Requiring diversity is discrimination. I am not purely philosophizing my examples. They are real world situations I have learned from. 

You are philosophizing what I am saying without responding to the reality of the statement. 

Well that's not what I was saying, at all. What I was saying is Hilter was a horrible person. Yet, how much damage could he have done all by himself? Had it not been for his government then his evil could not have almost taken over the world.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

13 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

Oh how I love my white privilege.

8 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

That's exactly the point i was making.
It's not about skin tone, it's about economic stability.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

There are various different types of scholarship, mine were based entirely off grades and grades alone. I will also say that when you go to a competitive school, you realize that despite being a top performer in high school that you are now incredibly average. 

And you're such a genius. Your intellectual understanding beyond anyone else in the thread, I get it.

My example was someone who was, literally, intellectually gifted received no admiration or notification from the state. While an African America was recognized for being African American. Their family is friends with my entire family. We have discussed this thoroughly. We concluded it was actually institutional racism. When policies are anti-white, then it can't be racist. No way...

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

I absolutely agree, but the problem is what does it mean to not be able to help yourself? This is America. This is not Africa. I was born in South Africa. Shit is was different there. There are so many organizations, systems, churches and people that help people. There has to be a point where the victim card becomes relative.

When I was going to school I was able to talk to counselors about my options on funding and whatnot. I had to tell them how much household income my home had on top of the usual (skin color, gender, etc) in a form and then filled out a FAFSA with basically the same information.

At least where I live, that system gets abused like crazy since it's so lax on who gets what grant. You can go to the school that I went to at the beginning of the semester and within a few weeks you won't see like 1/6th of the people there anymore since they got their grant money for school. What was happening is you would get a check (on top of the tuition aid you could potentially receive that you couldn't touch) that you could cash within two weeks of classes starting that semester based on your situation - it was basically an honor system for you to use it for books and other class materials.

Problem was a ton of people were just signing up for classes and taking that money and not coming back. I don't know if they changed it since I finished but it was some super bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

When I was going to school I was able to talk to counselors about my options on funding and whatnot. I had to tell them how much household income my home had on top of the usual (skin color, gender, etc) in a form and then filled out a FAFSA with basically the same information.

At least where I live, that system gets abused like crazy since it's so lax on who gets what grant. You can go to the school that I went to at the beginning of the semester and within a few weeks you won't see like 1/6th of the people there anymore since they got their grant money for school. What was happening is you would get a check (on top of the tuition aid you could potentially receive that you couldn't touch) that you could cash within two weeks of classes starting that semester based on your situation - it was basically an honor system for you to use it for books and other class materials.

Problem was a ton of people were just signing up for classes and taking that money and not coming back. I don't know if they changed it since I finished but it was some super bullshit.

Had that happen a lot in Florida.  Eventually they made restrictions harder, so people complained, so they opened it back up - people came in, took money, left.  Rinse and repeat until they eventually just started to make a lot of schools go public.  State resources divert from roads to schools and education - roads fall behind, and then tolls start popping up a lot more to make up for losses.  Eventually -that- will rinse and repeat in the future I am sure.

1 minute ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Oh how I love my white privilege.

It really is ridiculous. Just like out here in the plants. There are polices that force companies like BASF and Dow to interview 50% white and 50% nonwhite individuals. So, what ends up happening the competition to become a chemical engineer goes up artificially and Hispanics are interview for positions they don't even qualify for. If you're an African American engineer, you'll get hired regardless of experience, GPA, personality or work ethic. 

Even here in Texas, white people are being discriminated against.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

1 minute ago, DutchTexan said:

It really is ridiculous. Just like out here in the plants. There are polices that force companies like BASF and Dow to interview 50% white and 50% nonwhite individuals. So, what ends up happening the competition to become a chemical engineer goes up artificially and Hispanics are interview for positions they don't even qualify for. If you're an African American engineer, you'll get hired regardless of experience, GPA, personality or work ethic. 

Even here in Texas, white people are being discriminated against.

I was skeptical that you actually lived in Texas but now I know for sure that you do.

And you're such a genius. Your intellectual understanding beyond anyone else in the thread, I get it.

My example was someone who was, literally, intellectually gifted received no admiration or notification from the state. While an African America was recognized for being African American. Their family is friends with my entire family. We have discussed this thoroughly. We concluded it was actually institutional racism. When policies are anti-white, then it can't be racist. No way...

How about I give no context next time and be as vague as possible?

I'm not going to pretend to know the circumstances in your case, I don't know the scholarship she received (whether it was created by a donator or what) or the requirements set for that scholarship. With that being said, I highly doubt that it was institutional anti-white racism.