Has anyone legitly made money online?? Spill ya secrets!!

kvn95

I put myself through college by playing cash games on pokerstars. I highly advise against it though.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

playing the stock market isn't really a make money quick thing, but is fun to learn and invest. I've currently got some money in a marijuana distribution company hoping business booms long term as things become more legalized!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 8:47 PM, GamingMemeKing said:

Mining is not as profitable as it once was. Especially with a PC.

Even if you had 4x SLi Titan X, it would not be worth it and it would use more energy than coins you mine.

Furthermore, there is dedicated rigs (there's a name for them, but can't recall.) Which allows you to soley focus on mining and is like 1000 times more efficient than a PC.

And even thise only make very smqll profit margins and need upgrading every 8 months.

mining is dying.

- snip-

Yeah, I sell stuff online and also invest in mutual funds. Just put it in there and forget about it until you need the money. 

My revenue for 2016 was about 60k from selling on Amazon and ebay. First year I'm filing taxes for this stuff. 

I have like 8 ltc, and I'm still hoping for a boom or something.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Asides from 200$ from YouTube, nope.

I think it's pretty hard to make money online unless you're extremely skilled in the area. Scripting, art, music production, etc.

Ryzen 7 2700x, MSI Gaming X RX 480 8gb, Asus ROG X470 Gaming, 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000, 120gb Kingston SSD (Boot) + 1TB Seagate Barracuda.

How about an actual job you can do by online commuting? You will probably need some sort of skill like being able to code, translate to another language or do image design.

-------

Current Rig

-------