Problem with online games

Prime01
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Latest drivers?

So today i got my new Dell U2515h monitor. Now i have two monitors (my old LG IPS 231p and Dell) both plugged into my AMD R9 380 4GB graphics card. Everything works fine, except when i want to play online games like Paladins, CS:GO etc... The problem is, that the game lags (rubberbanding). I want to play a game on one monitor, and browse the web on the second one. I tried switching them and nothing happened. The game only worked without a problem if i plugged out my second monitor. (single player games work without a problem as far as i know)

Intel i7 4790k; NZXT Kraken x62, NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti, Samsung 850 evo 250gb, integral 250gb, WD blue 1tb, 16gb of ram

Latest drivers?

I updated graphics drivers to the newest version (ReLive)

Intel i7 4790k; NZXT Kraken x62, NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti, Samsung 850 evo 250gb, integral 250gb, WD blue 1tb, 16gb of ram

Are both using same connection style, like DP or DVI? Thats the only thing that "might" have something to do with it. Is the lag you are seeing more like microstuttering or input lag?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

In the end i had to delete and reinstall the drivers (even though i updated them, when i got my new monitor).