50 GB download for upcoming PS4 game

DeViLzzz

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/09/30/50-gig-download-for-upcoming-ps4-game-ign-daily-fix

50 GB download for a game for console ?  You better have a unlimited download or will need to download this in off peak free hours.  Heck with the ISP that I am with right now their only unlimited package is 6/1.5 so going to take a fair amount of time to download the game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

They only come with 500gb drives also -.-

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/09/30/50-gig-download-for-upcoming-ps4-game-ign-daily-fix

50 GB download for a game for console ?  You better have a unlimited download or will need to download this in off peak free hours.  Heck with the ISP that I am with right now their only unlimited package is 6/1.5 so going to take a fair amount of time to download the game.

Gita v is like 11gigs I think I don't imagine games will hit 50gb anytime soon, maybe 15 but I'd say that's the cap.

Gita v is like 11gigs I think I don't imagine games will hit 50gb anytime soon, maybe 15 but I'd say that's the cap.

Its proven that Killzone is 50 or so GB

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Yea it actually makes sense... high-resolution textures and a lot of prerendered cutscenes can weigh a lot.

][ CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t @3,7GHz ][ GPU: GTX 660 2GB ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 8GB @1450Mhz CL9 DDR3 ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: SilentiumPC Regnum L50 ][ CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo & Arctic MX4 ][

Heck with the ISP that I am with right now their only unlimited package is 6/1.5 so going to take a fair amount of time to download the game.

Dat Bell speeds.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It's a first party game though is going to push the hardware to max

I am sorry for reposting.  I looked but somehow didn't see anything.  I think considering how I had zero hours sleep through the night and have my sleep cycle messed up please cut me some slack. :)

They only come with 500gb drives also -.-

That is insane to come with so little and such huge downloads.  Ridiculous.

That is insane to come with so little and such huge downloads.  Ridiculous.

Hopefully they allow you to use regular 3.5" or 2.5" drives and not their weird ones.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Hopefully they allow you to use regular 3.5" or 2.5" drives and not their weird ones.

The ps3 actually had regular regular 2.5 drives I have a sea gate in mine right now

Hooray! I can have a whole TWO games installed at once!!111!!!!11111!!!!

Hooray! I can have a whole TWO games installed at once!!111!!!!11111!!!!

Then buy it on a disk most games don't have installs if so they are optional if there is it'll probably be a gig or lessor if it bio shock 5 gigs

Buy the. End of its life bf3 was over 30 gb so it's not like this is new

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Buy the. End of its life bf3 was over 30 gb so it's not like this is new

30 GB is not 50 GB