How Overkill Is This Build?

This isnt mine but recently some guy wanted to waste money on a really overpriced build that barely runs so I made this how do these 2 compare (The One I made http://pcpartpicker.com/list/cd8w3F)  (His Build http://pcpartpicker.com/list/39tbpb) Feel free to comment and make a build even more op at that price range.

Don't brag about your own partslists. It's incredibly rude to just go up to a new person and just say their potential rig is terrible and in another thread where multiple people were making partslists you kept advertising yours as much as possible to the original poster. It's better to tell them what could be better and act upon that and then just leave the thread to see if the OP chooses you instead of essentially saying 'mine's better than yours'.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Why not add 3 more SSD's, and put them in raid 0? And 2 6 tb HDD's ofcourse. Also, add GPU water cooling...

well Ill leave it to you lol go comment on this thread 

is there a way to take this thread down? really this is just not even a thread c-c

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

1 minute ago, MkaiL said:

As i said in the other post, the 6800k is x99 not z170

I was going to mention that to him but this thread is just bad in general c-c

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

well the 6800k is X99, you're gunna need more storage than that. and your build costs as much as his with peripherals, his is actually a great build!:)

Locked, the other thread is where you want to go for this, making a new thread regarding the exact same topic (in this case it's a specific build) could be considered spamming.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !