$7 rc helicopter review

Legolessed

So i bought a $7 rc helicopter from gear best with low expectations. It came a month after i ordered so that wasn't a great start but i was still hoping that it would exceed my expectations. I opened up the surprisingly nice box from the Netherlands and took out the rc helicopter. It came with full battery which was nice and it flew very nicely. It is a 2 channel helicopter but honestly at this price point you cant really expect much. After you did the initial trimming you were on your way for a solid 10 minute flight with no problems. One of the cool features about this helicopter is that when the battery gets low it slowly descends and as soon as it touches the ground, it dies. This prevents the helicopter from crash landing like so many others do. The helicopter is about the size of an average persons hand. It flies really well indoors as long as you have an open area to test it in. the transmitter is really good for thumb flyers but i don't know how comfortable it would be for pinch grip flyers. The next odd aspect about the helicopter is how it charges. There is a USB type port in the center of the transmitter and the helicopter has the other end of the USB port so they just slide together and it starts charging. The battery is a 75 mah battery that could be replaced quite easily as long as you know how to solder wires to a PCB. I did a video review on it and that will show you what it looks like and show you how it flies.

video link on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY8boHPYPCw

video link if you feel like supporting my future product reviews: http://adf.ly/1eGhps

bruh dont hold your phone that way xD 

Future Upgrades

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

1: SSD

2: Freesync monitor

3: AIO cooler 

4: New HDD

5: RAM upgrade, i want 16gb of black ram

order 1-5 is what I want the most,

color is of importance (most to least) 

Just now, FireFlame9222 said:

bruh dont hold your phone that way xD 

xD currently i dont have a better camera than my phone lol

On 9/24/2016 at 6:01 PM, Legolessed said:

xD currently i dont have a better camera than my phone lol

He means Dont hold it in portait.  Hold that shit in landscape mode and i only watched 5 seconds but looked like you didnt even think about the filming aspect of this. Put more work into it if your going to make a video in my opinion. 

Most phone cameras are really good nowdays so thats barley an excuse 

• 1 month later...

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)