3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the new blade with the 1080P and 16GB of RAM is insane!  i been wanting to get a good laptop for gaming on the go for sometime just haven't had the money to get one.

Congrats on 3 Million Subs!!!!!

Mike

What's up Linus and the team? I need a new laptop, so I have been saving up money for the past year, but getting the new Razer Blade would be a life saver. Thank you for doing the give away even though I know that I am not going to win.

I would prefer the new blade because I only really work when I travel. 

You videos are awesome and it would be awesome to have the razor blade 14 for gaming and editing videos.

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want the blade 14 I dont want to buy a razer core then buy a GPU 

Stealth please! I have a great desktop but would like something portable for school!

First of all, congrats on the 3 million subs LTT! I've been a fan for quite some time, and I've learned most, if not all of my tech know-how from your channel. :)

If, by any chance, I get selected, I would like to take home the New Razer Blade 14. 

I'm currently on my last year at uni, and I'd want an upgrade to my current laptop. The New Razer Blade 14 would be a HUGE upgrade to my current, 5-year old laptop. Being jacked with a huge desktop-grade 1060 would definitely be more than enough for gaming on the go, as well as a little bit of content creation on the side. That being said, it also does come packed with other amazing features, but also with a hefty price tag that's been way out of my reach (well, of a lot of people tbh). Which is why I'm taking my chances on this here giveaway!

I would LOVE the new RAZER BLADE 14! I like being able to play games on the go and have a portable way to do it. The Stealth would be nice for school but having performance on the go would be fantastic! My current lenovo is hurting for performance.

It would be great to win the razer blade 14 as a portable pc for school and gaming. 

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14, I am not going to say more because I am probably not going to win anyways.

I would really love to get the Razer Blsde 14" I am a gamer and dedigner so any kinda of performance add I can get is a plus :-)

I would love to have the blade 14 Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys!!

I would definately want a blade. Its a pain having to ask my parents for usage of the only good computer in the house. The rest just cant live up to it. Having my own laptop that I could take with me not just for schooling but for pass time gaming would be great! Been an avid watcher of linustechtips for a long time and I am very happy to see it finally reach this peak of 3 million subs. Cheers for the giveaway and heres to the next few million! Keep up the great work and entertainment.

I would like a razor blade for school and gaming. thanks for all the great content. You have even helped me build my own computer with all your vids.

I would love to have the Blade as it is thin and light, but it has the power of a desktop. This would really help as next year I will be going into college, and thin, light, and powerful notebooks are very good to have.
Thanks for the opportunity to win this guys. :D

I would want the blade 14 because of that gaming performance. 1080p is good for me so I don't care about the resolution. It also has type c so I can charge my phone on my computer.  With those specs I would be chilling for quite a long time. This machine would become my main gaming machine. 

All about that Razor Blade Stealth with a 1080 in the core. Would be such a sweet setup thin and light for work and travel, plug it in and game like a desktop!

I would like the razerblade stealth, because i am just starting in high school and we need to bring a laptop to school, but mine is huge, and old, and probably weighs around 6-7 pounds. Plus, the battery only lasts half of the school day, so I need to charge it during lunch and whatnot. Getting the razerblade stealth would really help me with productivity and lighten my everyday load a lot. 

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for graphic design and video editing. That sweet 4k display has to be amazing to work with... all of those pixels!!! Plus the weight and size with all that horse power!!

I would love the razer blade so I could game in college next year!

I would love to win that razer blade 14, because my current laptop barely handle cities skylines

The Razer Blade stealth for me!

The portability and 16gb of RAM for all those productive hours on chrome while I am not at home!
Yes please :D