3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hey Linus and co.! ;) If i was lucky enough to win, i would choose the new razer blade. The laptop i currently play on has 12 fps in games such as wow and league, so i can only really play those games, if i go on net cafe's xD my laptop is a mac from 2007 (i think) and it's the one i use for shcool and gaming. I would really like to be able to play with my friends at their home or at my home instead of only playing on the weekends on netcafe's. So yeah... :D I hope you choose me, even though there is quite a bit of people to pick from :DD 

best regards,

Rasmus

I'd love to have the Razer Blade 14 so I could play games wherever I want wherever I like

Would love to get my hands on the Razor Blade 14, cause reasons ;) 

Seriously though, that damn laptop would kick my desktop's ass :( 

I would love a Blade 14 to replace my current laptop. It's an old Dell Latitude running vista. It runs like a snail with a brick slapped onto it.

I would love to have  NEW Razer Blade 14.. Because of gaming reasons :)

The Razer Blade of course. When I'm not crunching away numbers and formulating equations in my desolate life as an engineering student, gaming is my go to comfort zone. And apart from being simply a MAJOR upgrade to my existing 3 year old laptop, I can finally at least carry my laptop with me when I leave the house to classes. So (incredible portability) + (powerful innards) + (the cool factor) = Razer Blade. But the biggest perk: repping Ed's artwork wherever I go. That's something you can't put a price tag on.

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would want to win THE BLADE because it's badass and I just want a powerful laptop to take anywhere to do anything

Razer blade stealth for a gaming computer while traveling 

I would want to win THE BLADE because it's badass and I just want a powerful laptop to take anywhere to do anything

I would like to win the new razer blade over the stealth because of the extra power of the gtx 1060 for gaming and don’t mind it being a bit thicker than the stealth since it is already going to be much thinner than my current laptop. I would love to win it because I really like razer laptops and they don’t sell them in Argentina and because it is a very portable and still powerful laptop that would come in very well for on the go gaming and also I could take real advantage of a good i7 cpu in a portable laptop for data analyzing and 3d modeling since I am studying mechanical engineering.   

Congrats on the 3 million, I love you videos.

I'd be cool to have the Razer Blade. My old Acer Aspire is really starting to show it's age.

I would like to win the Razer Blade because my horrible laptop recently broke and I need a good laptop for gaming reasons.

Edited by Brandon Tamayo

Probably don't have a chance but I'd love to have the stealth...

My PC is dying and having just replaced my phone I'll never be able to afford anything good anytime soon.

Also I want bragging rights c:

I'd like to win the new Razer Blade 14. I wouldn't make use of the enhanced experience for designers of the Stealth so I rather have someone win that one who makes use of it.

EDIT: I'm currently using an 8 y/o toaster. A Samsung r510 for anyone interested in ancient laptops.

Edited by Palygr
More infomation

I would love the blade 14 since I am a gamer........and need to replace a 2007 laptop LOL

Blade, so I can game between classes and do my homework in style.

The New Dollar Shave Club.

A New Year. A New Blade. And the same iconic name. Just at 1999$.

Razer Blade 14. So that I can buy a new one, next year. 

Edited by Anshul Adhiya
Error

I would like to enter this giveaway to win the the New Razer Blade 14. This laptop is my dream laptop that I hope to get one day because I could really use it as a student starting out fresh in college and I also enjoy gaming on my free time. Currently, I'm using my 6-year-old laptop that can only run games on lowest settings, and averages about 15 fps for graphically demanding games. It would be a miracle to graduate from playing games that are only running about 15 fps and get myself a sweet Razer Blade that I dream of every night. Thanks for the giveeaway!

Would love to have my hands on stealth. Will be a doctor by next year and would love to be efficient have light laptop to carry around to save lives. 

Pretty please

If i win this giveaway i would like to get the new razer blade. i would use it mainly for gaming on the on go but also for my school stuff.

First off, congratulations on 3 million guys!??? And Thank you so much for all of the great content you put out. It would be awesome to win one of these laptops. I would prefer the Razer Blade please ?. I would use it for gaming and it would be VERY helpful with school work. Good luck guys!

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would choose the Razer Blade Stealth.  I fancy myself a computer artist and would find that to be a most amazing upgrade to my cheap chrome os laptop.  It would give me tons of power at my fingertips.  And probably outperform my desktop.

I would use the Blade 14 with the 1060 because I love the craftsmanship and the parts go so well together. Luke, good choice

Razer Blade Stealth is definitely my favourite of the two. It would also be pretty amazing hide what i'm doing. No one will ever see it.