3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Razer blade, i live in South Africa and my parents are divorced, things are very expensive here with regards to electronic equipment and this would really be a big help to me as well as my parents. I will also use it when i am in University in two years for engineering, our school is just starting with CAD in Engineering graphics and design and i believe this would help me a lot with every respect to my life.

The Razer blade for sure. i have a Lenovo B530 i bought about 3 years ago and it cant play anything new. It has an Intel core i3 3110m, 4 gigs of ram, 1.5 gb integrated intel graphics.

I'm definitely up for an upgrade!

I would love the new Razer Blade as a gift to my sister. She needs it to do homework.

Thank you guys for giveaway!

Definitely the New Razer Blade Stealth, for being so portable and that 4k screen.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!!! :) 

Saw this video today probaly to late , but I would like the new Razor Blade . I love gaming so much and my laptop broke. I don't have money for a new one and it would just be amazing to game again with a computer that gets more than 20 fps and have a 1080p screen

id love the new razer blade so that i dont have to lug my desktop around with me when i want to game. ive never owned a decent gaming laptop so it would be great to get into that market

Never had a Razer laptop, but these new ones are awesome, I'm considering getting one - maybe I'll get lucky here :P

Good luck to all of you guys and congrats to LMG for 3M subs.

I'd like a BLADE 14; it's a perfect replacement for my desktop which I use to run quite a few engineering software, mainly CAD & CFD. I work for a student racing team ( you can check us out here, https://www.facebook.com/orionracing/?fref=ts ) & we have our own workshop where we often have LAN parties with the other members. Cheers to LMG for hitting 3M subscribers !

Wouldn't mind having the new razor blade stealth and use the money I've been saving for my first build on a razor core and 1080. I'd finally be able to ditch my xbox and 3 year old bargain bin laptop in one go.

I would definitely choose "NEW Razer Blade 14" 

I usually using laptop for working and play some games

Btw, Congrats to 3M subscribers :D

Oh shit ! The blade 14 look so nice. Would love to go to the faculty with this beast :D

Hey Linus, I've been watching your youtube channel for so long and it is really inspiring. I love tech and i enjoy seeing your pint of view on the new hardware that come out and the crazy builds you are doing. I would love the razor blade stealth because of the 4k screen and it would help me out so much with my upcoming projects and it would be so much easier to carry it around because it is very light. I start an IT school next week, but i don't have a laptop and it is not something i can get because it is very expensive. Even if i don't win, i wont regret it because of all youtubers and tech guys you are my favourite one and i would love a chance to be able to do what you do. You are really inspiring so keep up the good work, keep us updated on the new techs that are coming out and don't lose your sense of humour because it puts a smile on peoples faces and enjoy watching you very much. Wish you best of lucks and a lot of love from Germany and congratulations on your 3 mil subscribers. :DB|

The Razer Blade 14 would be a cool replacement for my 10 year old Dell.

I'd love to get the Razer Blade Stealth. I need some 4K content in my life!

The "new" xD Razer Blade.

It would be awesome to have such a powerfull laptop to be able to "hide" from your relatives when you are away from home.

Besides, I think my GTX580 needs a new buddy from the "new" world to play with.

And a big thanks for the giveaway!

I would love that new Razer Blade 14 ! It's way too sexy... But way too expansive for me, eventhough it has great performance compared to what I'm used to ! 

Would love to win Razer blade 14 . thanks for the giveaway

I'd like to have the Razer blade 14 since I need a new daily portable driver since my 5 year old asus laptop is literally falling apart and I need something portable so in can do my  homework outside.

The Blade Stealth. For the 100% Adobe RGB screen. Color is just way too important to not use the best possible screen when working on videos and photos.

Blade or blade stealth I really want either.

In an ideal world I'd choose the Blade 14.

BUT I WANNA BUILD MORE THAN THAT.

Reason is pretty self explanatory i guess my acer is about 7 years old

I also want to use this laptop when I'm in college

i think so anyway.

lol

??

Love to see a message from Taran.

Good luck to everyone that entered