3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade!! I know I'll only be able to use it for 20mins before my 8yr old daughter calls me a noob, takes it from me and runs off to play Roblox on it.

at least I can still kick her butt in UT2k4

Razer Blade 14. My laptop is over 3 years old and heats up all the time. I wish I can play games in high settings in various places.

I would love to have the new Razer Blade, just becouse my old toaster is not running for long.

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Would love the Razer Blade, my old HP workhorse crapped out and this would be a serious upgrade!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB PSU: Seasonic Core Gold GM - 650W Case: Thermaltake Core V21

I would love the new blade 14! I'd probably use it for everything since it's capable of it right

I'm currently in the market for a new laptop for work and play and the new Razer Blade would be a great all around power house. I need something portable but also enjoy gaming and with a 1060 in this light and beautiful laptop there is no compromise.

The Blade 14 is a awesome device. I would be very happy if I win one. :)

I would like to win either one of these laptops.

reason: so i can use my girlfriends old laptop for experiements, that i can show off for linustechtips if linus and the crew is interested haha xD

just kidding i'll just need it to play dota 2 or do some media stuff which i try to make my profession xP

But if i would have to choose, I quess ill go with the RAZOR BLADE 14, because i dont think i'll need that much pixels or cpu for photoshop/cubase :P

The new blade 14 looks fantastic, definitely would want that one. Would probably use it for gaming when going to friend's houses and for school work. Definitely and upgrade from what I've got now.

I would play all of the games! I would also make some, as I'm in school to learn how to make them!

So I really want the new blade 14 :D

On 04/09/2016 at 6:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

i want the blade 

I would love to have the NEW racer blade 14. I could use some upgrade to my 4 years old laptop which I use in school to actually develop games (: also congrats on the 3million subs!
See what I do down below, hope you like it! (: 

KOE-Design-Silvester-Koessler-Simply-Game-School-Final-Level-3.jpg

I'd like the Stealth, because I have to drive 2 hours to go to school and wait 3 hours in between classes so it'd be great to kill time! It'd also benefit me because I could edit videos away from home so I would be very efficient! 

Would love to win this <3 been needing a new computer for quite a while now!

Been looking for a laptop to replace my Macbook and the New Razer Blade 14 looks awesome. Definitely much more powerful, but that is not difficult to do since it is 8 years old!

I would love the blade. A powerful gaming laptop is just what I need to play games while in class. Ugh I mean take some serious notes on. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I'd be so happy to win either of them as they are better than my laptop xDxD but winning the big boy would obviously be better performance wise and I wouldn't even have any problems with carrying it around

Would love the Razor blade, perfect for a bit of video editing on the go. That said I'd be suitably chuffed with either laptops! Well done Linus and team?

Razer Blade would be my choice just because my current potato is starting to fall behind and i need my gaming!

I change the idea T_T, I want NEW Razer Blade 14 0-0

hope I can get it

and other question, 1060s is like 980 or 970???

I'd love to get a chance here for the Razer Blade. Would make a great on-the-go preview device for the photography studio, we're still starting up

I'd really love he new blade stealth, my current laptop is really showing its age, and it's such a great piece of tech!