3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like a blade stealth - better than macbooks. Both visually and performance-wise

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd love to win the new razor blade. I am a huge razor fan.

would really appreciate if i could get the blade stealth for school work! :) 

Razer blade, because my main gaming PC is in the clutches of my twin girls, and I would love to have MY OWN gaming PC

As a Computer Engineer, this would certainly beat bringing my 30lb desktop or 10 year old laptop to class! Whomever you choose, you all are still awesome! B|

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth. Because I am a student and my iPad is just not cutting it. I  also like how slim and portable it is which would make it great for taking from class to class. 

hi, I would love to own the new Razer Blade with gtx1060 graphics on it. I have never owned a gaming computer, so it would be great  if i could get my hands on this beast to play my favorite games. BTW i followed Razer on YouTube and Twitter. 

For sure the Blade Stealth! Love the portability of this device.. Would use it to stream and work at school!

Good luck also to you - rivals!!

Sorry for my bad englisch but I´m looking forward to be better.

New Razer Blade with no doubt, for all that performance.

I'd love to have the new blade for gaming on the go! Thanks for the chance to win!

i will love to win this Razer Blade with gtx1060 graphics gaming laptop soooooo bad i never win nothing in my life before im just bad lucky some of you will think im lying but im so serious  i love game but never had anything to play the games i want on im still playing platform games lol its that bad so winning this will be like a dream come true but if i dont win still will like to say congrats on the 3 million subs you guys deserve it for your hard work an dedication an fun channel to look at and dont worry 4 million subs is next and to the winner of the giveaway congrats to you to an will also want to say i think im your only trinidad and tobage view lol but i love it lol

I want the Blade Steath because editing YouTube videos on my Dell from 2001 takes much longer than I would prefer. :/

I'd really love the Razer Blade 14 .... cant rly think about a a good joke to include

so heres nothing

Why did the Knight get off the internet?

Spoiler

Because he hates chainmail

BTW Congratulations on 3Million+ 

Congrats on 3Mil, you deserve it!

I'd love to win the Razor Blade, I've been using a desktop from 2008 for eternity now and it's time for an upgrade.

Cheers!

Congratulations!

LMG is a great group.I like watching the shows you made,they're really funny and useful.I have learned a lot from the show.3 million subscribers is just a start,I believe you guys can make this company step further and subscribers can be more than pewdiepie.

I'd definately want the NEW Razer Blade 14 for its wonderful looking and awsome performance.Good job Razer.It's the best choice for me.Thanks a lot

WOW what a giveaway :D

I'd love to have the Razer Blade 14 so my free hours at school are not as boring as they are right now ;) 

luv u <3 

I would love the new razer blade. Would definitely help me start my YouTube career, that I have been postponing till i have a decent computer. 

I'd want to win the new Razer Blade, it would help me for collage work and make my roommate jealous .

Thanks for doing the giveaway! If I win, I'd want the Stealth. I'd like a nice, portable laptop to replace my MacBook for media consumption and maybe some light gaming. I plan on building a desktop soon, so having the Blade would be kind of a waste in my case. Both are amazing laptops though!

Congratulations for 3M subscribers !! ????

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to USA next year.

Because of its high end specs, I can play games at ultra settings too .