3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like to win the razer blade stealth for that sweet 4k.

The stealth edition would be better for me i think, extra portability and better display is what i am going for!

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth for Photo editing, my graphic design class, and for the many random projects I do! for example making old floppy drives Play music! I also want it because its light and slim with good looks and sleek design.

Hope I win :D

Hi, 

I'd preffer the razer blade, also keep up the great work and makie more great videos!

I would love any of them, but if I need to choose I would love the Blade 14. Congrats guys!

Ill choose the new blade because of the 1060 graphics card and it's small form factor.

Razer Blade 14.... Ohhhh yeah, could definitely do with that. Very difficult to get in SA

NEW Razer Blade 14, life will be definitely fun if i win :-)

The new blade of course! need that portability for gaming anywhere!

I would really love the new Razer Blade, having a laptop to carry around would be really helpful :) Thanks for the opportunity guys <3

I can have the new Razer Bade Stealth, but Graves can't have a cigar... (xD) 

I would like the Razer Blade because it would be my first ever notebook/laptop ever and man it would be an awesome one :D

PS. Love your work and especially appreciate your As Fast As Possible segment. Greatings from germany :)

I would actually prefer the Razer Blade Stealth because of its weight and design. Although the "normal" Blade has more power, I do find the light weight more appealing (less weight to carry around university). And with the core it can also game, which is like the dream combination of portability and power. I would actually buy it myself, however Razer doesn't sell its new Laptops in Germany (maybe you could ask them why or convince them to ;)). It would replace my by now 5 year old HP desktop PC which does a good job, but its not really for gaming (Borderlands 2 at around 28fps, medium graphics). (I also read that you do get FL Studio 12 with the Stealth which would boost my music production:))

The blade for those tons of dakka and portable gaming power!

The Blade 14 would be perfect for the commutes between home and University.

Congrats on 3 million subs!

I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14! I wana be able to play games on the machine so i prefer 1080p! and the 1060 graphics card over 4k. And the extra battery time is not too bad either.

I would defiantly prefer the "New" Blade, as my current PC has about the same average fps as a toaster.

Also, i don't know if this is allowed, but can I has the stealth as well?

Ofcourse I would like to win the new blade 14,  because awesome gtx 1060! and 1080p on a small screen is fine for me anyways.

But the stealth is also awesome!

i would like to get the new blade 14 because its portable and powerful. i love gaming but most games dont work on my laptop. i have old Toshiba with Intel Pentium and intel hd graphics

thanks 

Hey Hey,

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the Razer Blade 14. What can beat gaming wherever you need to go!

Been waiting down here in New Zealand for one of these bloody Razer laptops to come down here for ages! Maybe this is how Razer laptops finally makes it way down here? *wink wink* ;D  

Thanks mate!

Blade stealth plz, I NEED A COLLEGE LAPTOP ASAP AND THIS IS GONNA BE A LIFESAVER LMAO

I would love the blade stealth, I would be sooooo excited to get one.

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love to win the Razer 14 considering it is about 90% better than my pathetic excuse for a gaming Rig I would actually be able to play games and help with my PTSD as a way of therapy which does help with my condition.