Anyone into sneakers or clothing?

LaoJr

HEY HEY HEY, It's me your brother back after an almost 1 year hiatus from the forum I comeback with more interests than just computer hardware. So for my first topic in ages, I want to know if anyone in this community is into any fashion or streetwear brands for example Supreme, Adidas, Bape, etc. Also would like to know if there are any sneakerheads here and if you are mind posting some of your collection? 

8)8)8)8) ily

$$金Trill金$$

I wear quite a lot of Supreme and some Bape

CPU - i7-10700K, MB -MSI Z490 Gaming PlusRAM-Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz, GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO, PSU - EVGA 650w Supernova G2 80+ GoldStorage - Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB ,WD 3x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Cooler- Noctua NH-D15S, CASE Fractal Meshify 2 Compact

On 9/3/2016 at 8:27 PM, igetaroundd said:

I wear quite a lot of Supreme and some Bape

never was really into supreme, but for some reason I'm really into palace even though are basically identical. Trying to get enough money to buy some bape never had a piece from them. 

$$金Trill金$$

I like a lot of Adidas, new balance, DC and nike but my high heel collection for me is far bigger :P 

10 hours ago, LaoJr said:

never was really into supreme, but for some reason I'm really into palace even though are basically identical. Trying to get enough money to buy some bape never had a piece from them. 

I've got a decent amount of supreme, only starting copping recently. I have a bape camo shark hoodie though, it looks sick

CPU - i7-10700K, MB -MSI Z490 Gaming PlusRAM-Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz, GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO, PSU - EVGA 650w Supernova G2 80+ GoldStorage - Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB ,WD 3x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Cooler- Noctua NH-D15S, CASE Fractal Meshify 2 Compact

I mostly just wear globes, converse, or some Oxfords I bought online from some random company

I'm into street ware, I used to buy and sell a lot of things through Depop (Not sure if it's used in the US, more a UK/London thing I think) and I'm always on certain sites like highsnobiety to keep myself up to date. 

But right now for creps I'm all about Adidas (Never been into Jordans), my favourite pairs are my vintage white primeknit NMD's because it's summer, before that I was liking my London City series ZX Flux's because of how limited they were, and because they're london (but flux are getting old now) other than that I have a few Nike pairs, Zanotti's (which never get worn because I don't want to mess them up) and if I were to buy a new pair I'd probably get the grey or black XR1s for the transition back to winter, or maybe a variation of the Tubular's. Unfortunately I missed out on the ultraboost uncaged release, I was in Japan when they released in the UK, then in South Korea when they released in Japan.....

As for general clothing I wear a lot of street cloths too, being a student I don't exactly need to look professional when going to lectures or labs, so I wear all the standard stuff like Adidas and Puma, but I also have some BBC clothing, some Stone Island jeans and trackies (which I love) and I have a Bape shark polo shirt plus 2 Bathing Ape shark hoodies (The puma x bape which is my fav, and the latest camo sleeve shark hoodie which I picked up fresh from the store in Tokyo) 

I also like Bape accessories, I have 2 bape bags and a snapback, and a Supreme x Jumpman snapback too. 

So yeah I probably like Bape too much, but it's so much cheaper out in Japan where it's from, and you can get it tax free (although it's still pricey) however buying it in the UK is ridiculous...

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's