BF1 is trash.

FPS-Russia

It's pretty good, runs brilliantly, plays great, had a progression bug but its fixed itself :).. and the sandstorm, MAKES IT MORE FUN in the villages, easier to chop down unknowing enemies.. Sure, harder to see...USE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! Maybe it's not everyones cuppa tea/playstyle...

OPs playstyle, competitive faster paced action from the likes, more suited to other maps, games even...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Performance is not bad though. Getting 100+ frames maxed out 1080p on the 980 Ti. Very playable on the 280x as well. 

But I can see why one would say this is a BF4 reskin. Its just as exhilarating. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

2 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

Performance is not bad though. Getting 100+ frames maxed out 1080p on the 980 Ti. Very playable on the 280x as well. 

But I can see why one would say this is a BF4 reskin. Its just as exhilarating

Yeah i had to Google what this mean now i know.

1 hour ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

.. and the sandstorm, MAKES IT MORE FUN in the villages, easier to chop down unknowing enemies.. Sure, harder to see...USE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!

Exactly this. The sandstorm is cover against snipers, which were also mentioned in the OP. It's there to shorten engagement distances if you're savvy enough to take advantage of it.

My Only Issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/50axk1/bf1_open_beta_class_progress_glitch/

If your weapons are not unlocking, but your player levels are going up still.... Beta maybe? Nope...

There is currently a bug that causes any game after your first one on a certain server to not record class or medal progress. this means that in order to unlock the class weapons and complete medals, you have to leave a server after your first game, and go to another one, and repeat this every game.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I thought I was imagining things, I wasn't! BF1 uses 8GB of RAM :o

I played a bit, tanks can be quite OP in open areas because of the nature of gameplay

in previous games you could've enganged tanks with shoulder fired rockets; now you're limited to AT grenades, and to be effective you have to get close

9 minutes ago, zMeul said:

I played a bit, tanks can be quite OP in open areas because of the nature of gameplay

in previous games you could've enganged tanks with shoulder fired rockets; now you're limited to AT grenades, and to be effective you have to get close

14GB ram usage when i play 1440P.

I thought the beta was awesome. Only experienced one strange but but other than that, it was great. Ran like a charm on my 780 Ti at 1440p too.

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700X Motherboard: ASRock X370 Gaming K4 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 RAM: Crucial 32GB 12400Mhz GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition

SSD: PNY 240GB HDD: Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ Case: NZXT S340 Display: Dell P2416D

Camera: Samsung NX1 Audio: Tascam DR-40 Mic: Rode NTG2

Interface: Focusrite 18i20 Monitors: Event 20/20's Mic: Blue Bluebird DAW: Steinberg's Cubase 7.5, Adobe Audition CC

Guitar: MIM Fender Stratocaster Amp: Peavey Classic Chorus 212 Pedals: Dunlop High Gain Volume, Big Muff Germanium Pi, Boss DD-3 Delay, Roland Tuner

The beta was good for what it is. My only frustration is no one revives. Is it a good beta? Yes it is. Will I pay $60 for it on release.......im not sure, but more leaning towards not purchasing bf1. I mean i have BF4, its the same thing just different setting and weapons and vehicles. Especially, leaning more towards not buying it considering BF4 ran like absolute shit on release. That's just my opinion though. 

The beta was good for what it is. My only frustration is no one revives. Is it a good beta? Yes it is. Will I pay $60 for it on release.......im not sure, but more leaning towards not purchasing bf1. I mean i have BF4, its the same thing just different setting and weapons and vehicles. Especially, leaning more towards not buying it considering BF4 ran like absolute shit on release. That's just my opinion though. 

2 hours ago, zMeul said:

I haven't checked RAM usage but it's running great on my end with 8 GB. 4460 + R9 280 is giving me constant 60+ on High, haven't tried Ultra. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Step 1: Go to battlefield.com and sign in
Step 2: Click on CAREER
Step 3: Select BF1
Step 4: Go to LOADOUT
Step 5: Buy whatever you want
Step 6: Go ingame
Step 7: Profit
Obviously this is a bug that has to be resolved in the final build of the game...

:P

26 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

Is ok this flop harder than no mans game will, so many people hate this game.

I doubt anything could flop as fast as NMS (outright LIES), cept Batman obviously... that was pretty trashed too.

BF1 isn't exactly EPIC, but it's still subjectively fun.
Time will tell, population of servers and such about 2-3 months after release. (eG:Hardline)

Just now, SkilledRebuilds said:

I doubt anything could flop as fast as NMS (outright LIES), cept Batman obviously... that was pretty trashed too.

BF1 isn't exactly EPIC, but it's still subjectively fun.
Time will tell, population of servers and such about 2-3 months after release. (eG:Hardline)

I suspect similar fate to HL.

44 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

I like the Idea that CoD Kiddis stay away alot.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

I like the Idea that CoD Kiddis stay away alot.

Regurgitate more and tell us all how amazing your PC is and quote the PCMR subreddit.

3 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

I don't like the game at all.

Me neither. I'd rather buy Verdun, it was recently on discount , which gives realistic WWI view. Yes, no attachements, skins and all fancy stuff. Just weapons. Also Insurgency is super cool as well. 

14 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

Regurgitate more and tell us all how amazing your PC is and quote the PCMR subreddit.

I wonder why you are here. Aren't there enough Forums for People like you?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

I wonder why you are here. Aren't there enough Forums for People like you?

People like you?

There is term used for people like youself. Up their own ass.

6 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

People like you?

There is term used for people like youself. Up their own ass.

Since i've seen nothing but imature shitposts from you, its time for byebye

It was boring from what I've played so far.  Just another typical BF game with a new skin.  They should have forgone the whole "Battlefield" formula and gone pure trench warfare, like the majority of WWI was.  Guess they can't, though, gotta appeal to that lowest common denominator. 

Verdun is a better game.

1 hour ago, FPS-Russia said:

who hates it? not every game can appeal to every person

I was on with 3 friends last night and we were all enjoying it , as were most people on the server talking about things they liked (and a few things they didnt)

16 minutes ago, Kiyuubi said:

It was boring from what I've played so far.  Just another typical BF game with a new skin.  They should have forgone the whole "Battlefield" formula and gone pure trench warfare, like the majority of WWI was.  Guess they can't, though, gotta appeal to that lowest common denominator. 

Verdun is a better game.

Well, it IS a battlefield game, so that much should be expected, there are still a lot of changes vs previous games

The "settings" for battlefield are more of a theme, than a realism simulator, they go for the authentic feel not realism which are two very different concepts

I like Verdun, i like the slow purposeful gameplay, but I also enjoy dive bombing tanks in battlefield, and parachuting onto a horse 

I dont mind them taking the explosive fun approach :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii