BF1 is trash.

FPS-Russia

Bad netcode.

Terrible map design, everyone camps and don't play objective, just get sniped from nowhere.

Sandstorm destroys vision.

Game runs well htough only redeeming factor.

Will not play if i was paid to.

Win matches but it's no fun just die taking flags whilst enemy team don't care only play for kills.... we win they lose but not fun.

This is why a beta exists. To fix these problems. Though you can't complain about peoples playstyle. It have always been like that in BF but since its a very early state in the game most people will run around and just try out the new things. Belive me a couple of weeks after realese it will be better since people will start to get the game. 

Personally I played the alpha, havent downloaded the beta yet but I had no troubles with the net code and the map played on the alpha was quite balanced imo. But I guess there is new maps now. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Just now, xQubeZx said:

This is why a beta exists. To fix these problems. Though you can't complain about peoples playstyle. It have always been like that in BF but since its a very early state in the game most people will run around and just try out the new things. Belive me a couple of weeks after realese it will be better since people will start to get the game. 

Personally I played the alpha, havent downloaded the beta yet but I had no troubles with the net code and the map played on the alpha was quite balanced imo. But I guess there is new maps now. 

BF3 speaks.

BF4 speaks.

It's beta guys it will be fixed.... LMFAO blind dumb bastards, if it don't happen to me it's not happening at all!

Just now, FPS-Russia said:

BF3 speaks.

BF4 speaks.

It's beta guys it will be fixed.... LMFAO blind dumb bastards, if it don't happen to me it's not happening at all!

Take it chill. I just told you what I had experienced. And yes a beta is made to fix all these problems since its the first time they test something in large scale. Secondly bad teammates have nothing to do with the game...you will have to search a bit more careful for what servers to play on. And sure you might experience bad net code, I just said I didn't have problems with it. 

And at last, there will always be people complaining on a over hyped game (BF1 was way to hyped) because they expected too much. And we will also have people blaming the game and team on their own poor performance when playing. Belive me it was like only half of the people in BF4 that blamed the net code that did even know a "net code" is. 

Just now, xQubeZx said:

Take it chill. I just told you what I had experienced. And yes a beta is made to fix all these problems since its the first time they test something in large scale. Secondly bad teammates have nothing to do with the game...you will have to search a bit more careful for what servers to play on. And sure you might experience bad net code, I just said I didn't have problems with it. 

And at last, there will always be people complaining on a over hyped game (BF1 was way to hyped) because they expected too much. And we will also have people blaming the game and team on their own poor performance when playing. Belive me it was like only half of the people in BF4 that blamed the net code that did even know a "net code" is. 

I think BF is not for me, sorry for my anger.

Epic trailer, shit game.

1 minute ago, FPS-Russia said:

I think BF is not for me, sorry for my anger.

Epic trailer, shit game.

Everyone likes different games

9 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

Take it chill. I just told you what I had experienced. And yes a beta is made to fix all these problems

you do realize BF1 (LOL name) is to be released in two months, right

if the game is so broken, two months won't be enough - remember BF4?!?! 

downloading BF1 Open BETA right now

Oh Boy....?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

22 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

Sandstorm destroys vision. 

That's the point. That's what sandstorms are supposed to do.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

2 minutes ago, zMeul said:

you do realize BF1 (LOL name) is to be released in two months, right

if the game is so broken, two months won't be enough - remember BF4?!?! 

downloading BF1 Open BETA right now

I know exaclty how it went. My experience was that it wasn't as bad as stated here though.

Just now, ThinkWithPortals said:

That's the point. That's what sandstorms are supposed to do.

Makes it unplayable so i may as well smear paint on my screen since that what it essentially does.

Wait. The sandstorm part. Isn't it supposed to impair your vision? 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just now, xQubeZx said:

I know exaclty how it went. My experience was that it wasn't as bad as stated here though.

" Competetive and Casual Gamer "

I would say much more casual.

Just now, FPS-Russia said:

I'm ranked supreme in CS have regualry played with Globals and played a bit of faceit a while back. I played in competetive scrims in BF4 and Titanfall and have competed in smaller tournaments. 

7 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

Go play Red Orchestra 2 if you want realism and stop act like a sulky child..dude rly.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, xQubeZx said:

I'm ranked supreme in CS have regualry played with Globals and played a bit of faceit a while back. I played in competetive scrims in BF4 and Titanfall and have competed in smaller tournaments. 

Then you should notice it more than you are saying.

It's instantly noticeable if you played CS for any amount of time above 300 hrs.

Just now, Praesi said:

Go play Red Orchestra 2 if you want realism and stop act like a sulky child..dude rly.

I not want realism i want functional game, something players these days not care about, weird fuckers.

Speak for yourself I'm completely in love with the beta 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

7 minutes ago, FPS-Russia said:

I not want realism i want functional game, something players these days not care about, weird fuckers.

I guess you have a bad Day and will ignore your childish behavior.

1 minute ago, FPS-Russia said:

Then you should notice it more than you are saying.

It's instantly noticeable if you played CS for any amount of time above 300 hrs.

As I said I have only played the Alpha so far but when I played there was no major net code troubles worth mentioning. And the whining about a "sandstorm", its a part of the game to make it harder...And there is a very different playstyle in CS compared to BF. But if it is so noticable for you I would advice to search for high tic rate servers with a low ping.

Just now, Praesi said:

I guess you have a bad Day and will ignore your childish behavior.

Tell us all how amazing your computer is also please link us to PCMR.