Why are tech bags so ugly? Looking for "Not so ugly" ones... Any suggestion?

EnVy_28
8 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

bag.jpg

That is a really good looking backpack.

However, I can see the resemblance :P

bs-big-4_1_3.jpg

Large%20(2%20of%2010)_678x452.jpg

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

China makes everything you ever want, and then some. The problem with internet buying is you have no clue as to the scale, size or  quality.

14 hours ago, Bhav said:

How about this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01E6R3ND8?psc=1

It says its 15".

14 hours ago, Bhav said:

I love this one, but look at the price:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEABAGS-Dublin-genuine-buffalo-briefcase/dp/B00JBM0XIM/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1472326517&sr=1-3-spons&psc=1

China plz, make something like that for cheap. Or I actually bet the expensive ones are still made in China but then distributed and sold locally by a big name brand.

It's a little big? I'm looking for a slimmer one. Because like I said, I only got like 4 things that I carry everyday so I do not need a large bag... Thanks for the suggestion though...

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K ( raped to 4.4Ghz) | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix

Case: Fractal Design DefineR3Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 & 1TB Samsung Whatevs | Display(s): ASUS MG279Q1x Cheap LG Shit

PSU: Corsair HX650 or something | Cooling: Corsair H80i | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure | Sound: SoundBlaster Recon3D PCI-e

14 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Bags are tricky, because there are so many good ones from brands which have very limited distribution.

Right now I got a LowePro Compuday 150 and I love it. Managed to get it for like 30 dollars and it has been the best bag I've ever had (which isn't saying a lot).

If I had a ton of money and nothing to spend it on though, as well as a much smaller and thinner laptop, then I would get the Peak Design Everyday Messanger (15" version).

If you like slick Kickstarter campaign then you can check out theirs here (it was for the bag, but it's finished since a long time ago). They are making some other bags right now as well (Kickstarter page here).

bag.jpg

I don't know... It doesn't look slimmer from the side... And I agree about bags being tricky, it's hard to shop for bags. Kinda feel how girls feels now... LOL

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K ( raped to 4.4Ghz) | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix

Case: Fractal Design DefineR3Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 & 1TB Samsung Whatevs | Display(s): ASUS MG279Q1x Cheap LG Shit

PSU: Corsair HX650 or something | Cooling: Corsair H80i | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure | Sound: SoundBlaster Recon3D PCI-e

12 hours ago, Canada EH said:

China makes everything you ever want, and then some. The problem with internet buying is you have no clue as to the scale, size or  quality.

Yeah I agree... But theres not really much you can find in malls these days... And most are women bags...