Corsair SF450 VS. EVGA SuperNova 550 G2

Hey guys.  I am looking at 2 power supplies from EVGA and Corsair.  I am choosing between the EVGA SuperNova 550 G2 and the Corsair SF450.  Both are modular power supplies.  Both claim to have Japanese capacitors and both have the 80 Plus Gold certification.  Which one should I go for?  Leave me a suggestion.  My specs are an Intel Core i5 4460 and a GTX 950 SSC.

SuperNova 550 G2: http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11611107145 $103.98 ($79.94 USD)

SF450: http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11181128447 $102.49 CDN ($78.80 USD)

4 minutes ago, iAmHaydenn said:

I have a Corsair Spec-02

Get the EVGA G2 unit, also quote people using the little arrow if you want them to respond.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Get the EVGA G2 unit, also quote people using the little arrow if you want them to respond.

Should I get the SN 550 G2 or GS?

1 minute ago, iAmHaydenn said:

Should I get the SN 550 G2 or GS?

The G2. The GS, although still good, isnt as good as the G2. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

1 minute ago, rn8686 said:

The G2. The GS, although still good, isnt as good as the G2. 

Thanks!

EVGA G2 550W is arguably the best price/Watt/Quality unit on the US market today. There are other decent units for cheaper, but none of such high quality for such a (relatively) good deal. the SF450 is also a great unit, but its designed for where size is important (such as a ITX case). If you're not pressed for space, there is no reason to get it over the G2

You could put one of those in pretty much any system and never have to worry about it.

8 hours ago, Zyndo said:

EVGA G2 550W is arguably the best price/Watt/Quality unit on the US market today. There are other decent units for cheaper, but none of such high quality for such a (relatively) good deal. the SF450 is also a great unit, but its designed for where size is important (such as a ITX case). If you're not pressed for space, there is no reason to get it over the G2

You could put one of those in pretty much any system and never have to worry about it.

Okay, thanks.