CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 asus turbo 4gb
HDD: WD Blue 320GB (2007)
SSD: 951SM Samsung Nvme 256gb
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 C10 2x8GB
MBD: Asus Z97-A

Power supply evga 650w supernova
You can improve or need to buy this pc?

I buy recent the cooler: corsair h100v2 and the ssd.

The ssd running with low speed

This my case
my case is empty
that can be added to make it look better?

2e31x68.jpg
2hgu3o6.jpg
2monwv9.jpg
154koyd.jpg

I need another case to install the cooler

Get a i5 4460 and a proper case like a S340 or something.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

things to upgrade:

CPU and case, case looks horrible!

cream in 2016? ewww....

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

1 hour ago, Angelware said:

~snip~

Hey there Angelware :)

What are you using the PC for? Are you facing any bottlenecks? 

As the guys suggested, you may want to upgrade the CPU as it seems the lease performing part in your PC.

What do you mean by saying that the SSD is running at a low speed? Have you connected it to the appropriate port? Can you show us some benchmarks? Have you tested its health?

Since your WD Blue is quite old I would recommend testing its health too just to be on the safe side that it is performing properly. Running WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic should do the trick for you. Check if the drive passes both the quick and the extended tests. 

Captain_WD. 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

11 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

things to upgrade:

CPU and case, case looks horrible!

cream in 2016? ewww....

Who recommend?  What cream the case is the old pc from 2007

11 hours ago, alexjt11 said:

Budget and maybe a cpu upgrade?

500$ yes. I thought about upgrading to the 6th gen

11 hours ago, Captain_WD said:

Hey there Angelware :)

What are you using the PC for? Are you facing any bottlenecks? 

As the guys suggested, you may want to upgrade the CPU as it seems the lease performing part in your PC.

What do you mean by saying that the SSD is running at a low speed? Have you connected it to the appropriate port? Can you show us some benchmarks? Have you tested its health?

Since your WD Blue is quite old I would recommend testing its health too just to be on the safe side that it is performing properly. Running WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic should do the trick for you. Check if the drive passes both the quick and the extended tests. 

Captain_WD. 

Use the pc for all. program, surf and play games. I do not have bottleneck. The Ssd placed it in the port m2 brings the motherboard, so I've seen is not going at the right speed and is new.

1.JPG

Edited by Angelware

I like the 6600k with z170-a.  The case I don't know select

2 hours ago, Angelware said:

I like the 6600k with z170-a.  The case I don't know select

For

Acoustics - go Fractal Design, they are really good - Personally I dont hear my computer that much which is on my desk with 6 fans in it. (when it ramps up only the cpu fans go up and then its more noticeable.

Looks - go with a case you like in youre budget just make sure it can accomadate upgrades you may want to make EG: AIO water coolers? Big air coolers?

13 hours ago, Angelware said:

~snip~

The write speeds of the SSD are quite low. I would try to check if all the latest BIOS, OS and driver updates are installed on the system and check the health of the SSD itself. 

Contacting the manufacturer of the SSD or the Motherboard may give you more information on what is going on or how to troubleshoot this. :)

Captain_WD. 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^

15 hours ago, alexjt11 said:

For

Acoustics - go Fractal Design, they are really good - Personally I dont hear my computer that much which is on my desk with 6 fans in it. (when it ramps up only the cpu fans go up and then its more noticeable.

Looks - go with a case you like in youre budget just make sure it can accomadate upgrades you may want to make EG: AIO water coolers? Big air coolers?

I like it the case cooler Master maker

Yes I buy one water cooler

13 hours ago, Captain_WD said:

The write speeds of the SSD are quite low. I would try to check if all the latest BIOS, OS and driver updates are installed on the system and check the health of the SSD itself. 

Contacting the manufacturer of the SSD or the Motherboard may give you more information on what is going on or how to troubleshoot this. :)

Captain_WD. 

Yes very low in. The problem is in my m2 slot, because this x2 and the ssd is the x4.

9 hours ago, Angelware said:

~snip~

If this is the case you may consider upgrading the motherboard for far better performance. Still you should be getting better performance now. Check if you have the proper drivers and updates for the controller, OS and BIOS. You may even contact the manufacturer's support.

Captain_WD. 

Wasn't X99 the only one that allow full M.2 speed? Since it have more lanes.

I buyed the case. I think to upgrade to 6th gen with 6600k processor. What motherboard recommend?