THE NOSTALGIA

Zoroak500

Hello, good morning, evening or any time it is when you are reading this, so, which was the best videogame for you when you were a kid? and why?

In my case, it was Gran Turismo 4, for me it was the best racing game back then, i loved that game and i still own it(thanks to a friend) and it's pretty much as good as i remember it

1 minute ago, Zoroak500 said:

Hello, good morning, evening or any time it is when you are reading this, so, which was the best videogame for you when you were a kid? and why?

In my case, it was Gran Turismo 4, for me it was the best racing game back then, i loved that game and i still own it(thanks to a friend) and it's pretty much as good as i remember it

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Whole reason for setting me up as who I am today.

Stuntman, GT3, GT4, NFS MW. All games I played too much lol

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Good answers, a question i forgot to ask, when you go back and play them, do they look as good as how you remember them?

I remember growing up with the original Tomb Raider on the Sega Saturn i think it was or the playstation 1. I remember that being a hell of a game

My PC: I7 4770 (3.4Ghz)

32Gb Corsair Xms3 DDR3

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti

Asus Z87-A Motherboard

Samsung 120gb SSD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Aerocool Xpredator Evil Black

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8502026

3 minutes ago, Zoroak500 said:

Good answers, a question i forgot to ask, when you go back and play them, do they look as good as how you remember them?

Considering it was a DS game, I suppose so. Love the way they did the story out either way, so it'll always be amazing when i play it back.

2 minutes ago, Zoroak500 said:

Havent played any of them in years, but the controller is a pain to use after spending so much time with the Xbox controller. 

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

Havent played any of them in years, but the controller is a pain to use after spending so much time with the Xbox controller. 

If it was on the PS1, i can imagine how uncomfortable it could be after getting used to the XBox controller

3 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Considering it was a DS game, I suppose so. Love the way they did the story out either way, so it'll always be amazing when i play it back.

A good way to tell a story, it reminds me to any telltale games game

Just now, Zoroak500 said:

If it was on the PS1, i can imagine how uncomfortable it could be after getting used to the XBox controller

PS2. In all honesty, PS need to change their controller design entirely. I find them awkward to hold with the left stick in the wrong place.

CS 1.6 (legend to me,my first game ever,was so good at it i wen't to tournaments LOL),Quake 3 Arena,Pepsi Man,God of War 1,F.E.A.R 1

Just now, keNNySOC said:

CS 1.6 (legend to me,my first game ever,was so good at it i wen't to tournaments LOL),Quake 3 Arena,Pepsi Man,God of War 1,F.E.A.R 1

I've heard that CS 1.6 was one of the games that a lot of people would play in a internet caffe

I've heard that CS 1.6 was one of the games that a lot of people would play in a internet caffe

Yeah,back then the internet (gaming) caffes where full af,you could barely get a seat,people would usually go there with friends and play vs another team of friends,was awesome,too bad we don't have that time anymore

Fucking trolls and hackers everywhere....

QuackShot, Road Rash (Sega Genesis), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Knights and Merchants (PC)

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Yeah,back then the internet (gaming) caffes where full af,you could barely get a seat,people would usually go there with friends and play vs another team of friends,was awesome,too bad we don't have that time anymore

Fucking trolls and hackers everywhere....

I dont know how people find some kind of fun on hacking, you are not playing, you and your skill is not the one thats getting the clutch or that pentakill or even that tac nuke you have been trying to get for months, i dont get it

I dont know how people find some kind of fun on hacking, you are not playing, you and your skill is not the one thats getting the clutch or that pentakill or even that tac nuke you have been trying to get for months, i dont get it

Idk,i get they just like to be dominant 

1 minute ago, RuLeZ said:

QuackShot, Road Rash (Sega Genesis), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Knights and Merchants (PC)

I've heard crhono trigger was a really good game(or still is)

I've heard crhono trigger was a really good game(or still is)

One of the top 10 of all time imo.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Vice City was fun. Any time I hear a - famous - song that appeared in that game I still think to myself "hey, I know that song from Vice City!". I loved doing the taxi missions in the game too, because I just knew the entire map. Oh you need to go to the disco club? I know where that is. The lighthouse? That's just a couple streets from here. Gold club? ez pz. So much fun!

Never finished the story I think.. Or maybe I did.. I dunno.

And otherwise Pokémon Yellow was my childhood too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Idk,i get they just like to be dominant 

that is what i dont get, if they want to be dominant, it doesnt feels as good as if you were dominating whit  your skill

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Vice City was fun. Any time I hear a - famous - song that appeared in that game I still think to myself "hey, I know that song from Vice City!". I loved doing the taxi missions in the game too, because I just knew the entire map. Oh you need to go to the disco club? I know where that is. The lighthouse? That's just a couple streets from here. Gold club? ez pz. So much fun!

Never finished the story I think.. Or maybe I did.. I dunno.

And otherwise Pokémon Yellow was my childhood too.

i played VC on the PC, it was fun, but i did what i would always do in a GTA, do anything stupid

1 minute ago, Zoroak500 said:

that is what i dont get, if they want to be dominant, it doesnt feels as good as if you were dominating whit  your skill

Well hacking sure is the easier path to "some" version of skill

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Well hacking sure is the easier path to "some" version of skill

the only skill a hacker needs, is knowing how to fire bullets in the game xD